Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks Coz

Went thru my phone and found a pic for you.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456883140.803468.jpg .

So what I did was zip tie it to the top of the knuckle and then just follow the brake line. Where the abs wire connects I just left it hanging loose instead of putting it back in the holes on the shock tower. Hope this helps

Benito

Caught the Bug
Went thru my phone and found a pic for you.
View attachment 190940 .

So what I did was zip tie it to the top of the knuckle and then just follow the brake line. Where the abs wire connects I just left it hanging loose instead of putting it back in the holes on the shock tower. Hope this helps

Sure does help, wasn't sure if it was going to be long enough to route with the brake lines or if it was going to have to go separately

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just realized I never posted an update for the death wobble.

Ball joints were totally shot. Since the install of the new ones knuckles drives like new again. Drove without my steering stabilizer for a week just to make sure. Everything was firm all the way upto my max speed I tested it at which was 65. Only got some bump steer wobble on big bumps but otherwise smooth.

WJCO

Meme King
Just realized I never posted an update for the death wobble.

Ball joints were totally shot. Since the install of the new ones knuckles drives like new again. Drove without my steering stabilizer for a week just to make sure. Everything was firm all the way upto my max speed I tested it at which was 65. Only got some bump steer wobble on big bumps but otherwise smooth.

Good to hear.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Knuckles is back on all 4's. Did my brake pads and repainted the rings as well as just clean the wheel while the ring was off. Had some help from jkjimmy (Jim) and Shaffadelic (Nick) today. It was a good time just hanging out with them.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458430827.828163.jpg .

Ddays

Hooked
Do you have your rings numbered or do you just put them back on without worrying which wheel they came off?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Just throwing this out there. If anyone needs help I am for hire. My abilities range from torquing lug nuts to drinking all of your beer. Prices range on the job.

But Steve. Don't forget goggles.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just throwing this out there. If anyone needs help I am for hire. My abilities range from torquing lug nuts to drinking all of your beer. Prices range on the job.

But Steve. Don't forget goggles.

You sure do a good job at drinking the beer and torquing lug nuts. Also thanks for doing all the other work for me as I sat back and watch since that's what I'm know for :rollseyes:

The goggles convo was by far the best one ever! So good it should never be repeated lol

Top Bottom