Cozdude's build of Knuckles

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So nothing new. Still haven't installed the new tie rod ends yet and I'm still waiting on my ProGrips to even ship from trail jeeps :grayno: :naw:

On a lighter note it was a nice day today so after school I grabbed my camera and took knuckles over to the field by my house for some shots

Nice pics! I have 2 door envy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer you still don't have your ProGrips but glad that you were still able to get out and take some nice shots of your Jeep :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've been MIA for awhile, very nice!!

Nice pics of Knuckles Steve

Nice, man. Looks good. :thumb:

Yep, lookin good. [emoji106]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Nice pics. What is that, blue skies?! We won't see those in Western Pa until like May....:grayno:

Nice pics! I have 2 door envy.

Got knuckles looking [emoji1303]
Thanks guys! Love the Sony camera I have the Cindy suggested to me last year! Don't need to edit photos at all with it!
Bummer you still don't have your ProGrips but glad that you were still able to get out and take some nice shots of your Jeep :yup:
Yea it's really annoying. It was hard to beat the price thru TJ but I'm sick of this lag time that it's starting to take to get my stuff. Probably going back to buying my parts from Quadratec.

Also thanks! Still love the camera Cindy suggested to me last year!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
So nothing new. Still haven't installed the new tie rod ends yet and I'm still waiting on my ProGrips to even ship from trail jeeps :grayno: :naw:

It's a race to see who gets theirs first, you or me ;)

Playing devil's advocate here, I bet they're getting drop shipped direct from Dynatrac so it may not be TJ's fault here. I bought mine direct from Dynatrac and they processed the order on 11/28. Still waiting on one box stuck at FedEx. :mad:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's a race to see who gets theirs first, you or me ;)

Playing devil's advocate here, I bet they're getting drop shipped direct from Dynatrac so it may not be TJ's fault here. I bought mine direct from Dynatrac and they processed the order on 11/28. Still waiting on one box stuck at FedEx. :mad:

You will get yours first. I lost all faith in them ever shipping from TJ. They were in stock when ordered, or at least that's what I was told, so there really is no reason I shouldn't have gotten them yet

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
You will get yours first. I lost all faith in them ever shipping from TJ. They were in stock when ordered, or at least that's what I was told, so there really is no reason I shouldn't have gotten them yet

Ahh, then yeah I'd agree. Amazon Prime has spoiled the sh*t out of me when it comes to delivery times. Anything over 2 days and I start getting PO'd. LOL

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ahh, then yeah I'd agree. Amazon Prime has spoiled the sh*t out of me when it comes to delivery times. Anything over 2 days and I start getting PO'd. LOL

Lol! I would agree. Sometimes tho I don't mind waiting especially if I'm not in a rush to install. This time I am in a rush cause I have had to many close calls lately of not stopping in time. My brakes are scary bad and needed replaced yesterday

Top Bottom