Cozdude's build of Knuckles

redpatchjeff

Hey I noticed that you have the dyno max exhaust - how do you like the sound on a 2 door? I want I go with the same set up but was worried about excessive drone.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey I noticed that you have the dyno max exhaust - how do you like the sound on a 2 door? I want I go with the same set up but was worried about excessive drone.

I love it! I have the rock crawler design so it exits the back of the jeep. I honestly don't notice any drone. My mud grapplers are pretty loud as is so if there is drone I'm sure they cover it up. If I had to do it all over again I would get the same system hands down, if not the evolution one that dumps before the axle if I lived in a different state

redpatchjeff

I love it! I have the rock crawler design so it exits the back of the jeep. I honestly don't notice any drone. My mud grapplers are pretty loud as is so if there is drone I'm sure they cover it up. If I had to do it all over again I would get the same system hands down, if not the evolution one that dumps before the axle if I lived in a different state

Thanks for the input!

And you're right about PA - there's a reason I lived in Ohio and commuted to Pittsburgh everyday for work.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
itll be cool to see them next to slabs tho, don't think I have seen that pic yet. Well like right next to each other lol

JKWrang

Dude, I wanna see pics as soon as your next mod is up, keep it up!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's like Christmas and someone else is opening your gifts... Your crazy I couldn't do that

Haha! Yea true but currently I'm on vacation and im not going to be home till tomorrow so it was easier to have them sent there. Also he is going to help me out and put them together for me since he know how after he did his slabs

Top Bottom