Cozdude's build of Knuckles

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just opened a box and tried to read the owners manual, there are 3 types of seat types, 60° conical, mag or shank and ball seat. The slabs appear to be conical seat, I think. Are factory rims conical? I just confused myself pretty good.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Owners manual also states these are for racing only and not intended for highway use. I guess I better buy those off you coz.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Coz, are you still planning on painting the ring red?

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup! Just waiting on the paint to be delivered. Ordered from a place overlander told me about. Should be here this week if not next for sure.

thardy

Banned
Yup! Just waiting on the paint to be delivered. Ordered from a place overlander told me about. Should be here this week if not next for sure.

Sweet! I'm highly interested in seeing what it looks like on the chamber's. Thinking that might be the route I go on mine eventually.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sweet! I'm highly interested in seeing what it looks like on the chamber's. Thinking that might be the route I go on mine eventually.

Im kinda busy the next week or so but I'm going to try and get it done ASAP once the paint comes in. You will see pics once it's all done

Napalm

Coz...how do you like the Bilstein 5100s?

I'm fixing to do a 2 inch level and wanted to go ahead and do these shocks. would you recommend?

Top Bottom