Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like it's going well, curious what was the resolve for your axle shaft prob ?

Well we just left crown here in Mass to pick up a new u joint. It turns out that I did order all the correct parts. I must have just knocked a needle bearing out when I was taping in the caps. Going to press out the old one and install the new one.

Well we just left crown here in Mass to pick up a new u joint. It turns out that I did order all the correct parts. I must have just knocked a needle bearing out when I was taping in the caps. Going to press out the old one and install the new one.

There was a part of me that wondered if this is what happened. I did the same thing when I replaced my shafts. I didn't ask about this because the way I read your issue was that the cap wouldn't even start.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There was a part of me that wondered if this is what happened. I did the same thing when I replaced my shafts. I didn't ask about this because the way I read your issue was that the cap wouldn't even start.

Originally that was the issue. I couldn't get the cap to start but once I did it started to go but very very slowly. In the process I must have knocked the bearing out and that's why I couldn't get them seated all the way

Top Bottom