Cozdude's build of Knuckles

sean.m.adams33

You're jeep has come a long way coz. Excited to see the next phase. Also congrats with the commitment to the coast guard. Glad to hear it is working out for you.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You're jeep has come a long way coz. Excited to see the next phase. Also congrats with the commitment to the coast guard. Glad to hear it is working out for you.

Thanks Sean! I'm excited for the. Ext phase for both knuckles and myself in the coast guard!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well it's official, I just ordered the rear and front coilover kits from trail jeeps!! They didn't have the front coilovers in stock but will ship them out to me as soon as they get them. I plan to install the rears and as much of the front components (brake lines and such) asap which will make the install of the front coilovers easier when I get them. Super excited!

Tim at Trail Jeeps was a HUGE help to me over the past few days of working out the details and getting a price. I will be ordering my stuff from them from now on! Thanks Trail Jeeps!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Well it's official, I just ordered the rear and front coilover kits from trail jeeps!! They didn't have the front coilovers in stock but will ship them out to me as soon as they get them. I plan to install the rears and as much of the front components (brake lines and such) asap which will make the install of the front coilovers easier when I get them. Super excited!

Tim at Trail Jeeps was a HUGE help to me over the past few days of working out the details and getting a price. I will be ordering my stuff from them from now on! Thanks Trail Jeeps!

So jealous!

Napalm

Awesome Coz! They are gonna be sweet!

thardy

Banned

Awesome! Congrats man! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to see knuckles while you're in my neck of the woods.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Congrats! That's gonna be really awesome. Maybe one day we'll get to wheel! You're making a great choice! :thumbup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So jealous!
Love ya Greg :D

Awesome Coz! They are gonna be sweet!
I know! It's gonna be a night and day difference from my teracrap coils!
Awesome! Congrats man! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to see knuckles while you're in my neck of the woods.
Hopefully we can plan a trip in July somewhere between us.
Congrats! That's gonna be really awesome. Maybe one day we'll get to wheel! You're making a great choice! :thumbup:
I hope we get to wheel together soon as well! Who knows maybe I will be out west towards the end of the summer ;)

Congrats! You're going to love them.

Sweet!!!!!!!
Thanks guys!

scull20

Congrats!...with all these coilover purchases going down you guys are making me want to spend money I don't have lol!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug

Congrats to you my man :thumb:

Can't wait to see how it turns out for ya :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
A little spring cleaning is underway! Changing my oil, rotating tires, cleaning up rust on my sliders/underside, and giving knuckles a much needed bath!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432305825.232870.jpg .

Top Bottom