Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Color me jealous. :mad: lol
Congrats bro!
What color is jealous? Lol
Awesome - Enjoy! :beer:
Thanks brother! You figure out your issue?
Sponsored!!

Edit: forgot the LoL

Lol if only

Completely jealous Coz they look awesome well worth the wait can't wait to see em on knuckles

Congrats to ya 😀

Thanks David! I will take you for a ride one day once they are in

Congrats man.
Thanks man!

Badass. If you dont like them, ill take em...lol
I will keep you in mind ;)

Those are sweet! 12"?
Yes they are 12"

Congratulations on the coil overs coz!
Thank you!

SCWEEEEEET! Cant wait to see them!
Either can I! How's the ride treating you?

mikefishes

What color is jealous? Lol

Thanks brother! You figure out your issue?

Lol if only

Thanks David! I will take you for a ride one day once they are in

Thanks man!

I will keep you in mind ;)

Yes they are 12"

Thank you!

Either can I! How's the ride treating you?

The ride is fantastic! It's a perfect combination of "just firm enough" and plush. I can't wait to get it offroad. So far it has conquered every curb at the mall without breaking a sweat.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Congrats Steve! Excited to see them installed and hear about the ride. I was at Cavallo point yesterday too, waved at the CG post there as I drove by 😄👍🏻👊🏻

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The ride is fantastic! It's a perfect combination of "just firm enough" and plush. I can't wait to get it offroad. So far it has conquered every curb at the mall without breaking a sweat.

Damn that makes me really excited then! Can't wait for the ride quality to increase over this teracrap lift!

Congrats Steve! Excited to see them installed and hear about the ride. I was at Cavallo point yesterday too, waved at the CG post there as I drove by 😄👍🏻👊🏻

Thanks Joey! Lol and thanks for waving at them!

Rig is looking outstanding!!!!

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Spudcannons

I was wondering if you were able to weld the top portion of theEVO rock slider's weld on brackets closest to the body? I was only able to weld on the bottom 2 sides.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was wondering if you were able to weld the top portion of theEVO rock slider's weld on brackets closest to the body? I was only able to weld on the bottom 2 sides.

Yes my buddy was able to get up there and weld the top of a majority of them. On the passenger side did as much as he could before he worried about the gas tank.

Bosunmate

Here is some more pics of knuckles I took the other day. Totally forgot to post them here.
View attachment 153001 .
View attachment 153002 .

Nice rig! And, I'm trying to figure out which buoy boat is in the background. Is it the CGC Cimarron? I served on the CGC Chena (two different tours), CGC Lantana (decommissioned), CGC Cimarron, and retired after a hitch on the CGC Ouachita at Chattanooga, TN twenty years ago.

Thanks you for your service.

Semper Paratus

(Looks like Paris Landing?)

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice rig! And, I'm trying to figure out which buoy boat is in the background. Is it the CGC Cimarron? I served on the CGC Chena (two different tours), CGC Lantana (decommissioned), CGC Cimarron, and retired after a hitch on the CGC Ouachita at Chattanooga, TN twenty years ago.

Thanks you for your service.

Semper Paratus

(Looks like Paris Landing?)

Nice man! It is not the cimarron. I am on the Chippewa! We did the chena's AOR my first trip out since they were in dry dock. Cimmarron is in dry dock as well and we did there's a few weeks ago since the Miss is above flood stage.

Thank you for your service as well brother! Se per Paratus!

Bosunmate

Cutter Chippewa! Fantastic, some day we might link up and swap some sea stories! Be safe and watch out for buoy maggots.......

Top Bottom