Cozdude's build of Knuckles

thardy

Banned
it's far from a "bolt on" if you ask me.

I've been confused on that since I started looking at this kit a while back. They state it to be a"bolt-on" kit, yet you have to cut and grind things and welding is highly suggested. Not that it's not the kit I'll probably end up with, but still.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've been confused on that since I started looking at this kit a while back. They state it to be a"bolt-on" kit, yet you have to cut and grind things and welding is highly suggested. Not that it's not the kit I'll probably end up with, but still.

Yea it's a really tough install. I give props to whoever does this on jack stands in the driveway. LOTS of cutting or plastic and metal to get it to fit along with a few other things. In the end I'm sure the performance on and off road will be well worth it.

Where is your new bumper?

We are more worried about getting the coilovers installed first then we will do the bumper. All of it will hopefully be wrapped up by tomorrow afternoon.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
On the ground! Just torquing all the bolts and getting ready to bleed the brakes before we go flex knuckles out!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441563359.462708.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441563385.843296.jpg .

noroad

You realize if you took the track bar off your axle would droop more to allow for the coilover to slide in right?

(Not directed at you youngfire, directed at steve)

You realize that the track bar was lose! And that the real problem was that the pr44 lower control arm mount interferes with evo lower control arms at full drop!?!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You realize that the track bar was lose! And that the real problem was that the pr44 lower control arm mount interferes with evo lower control arms at full drop!?!

You realize I wasn't being a dick and if you removed the track bar you could move the axle?

Skid_Kid

Cozdude's build thread

Why would you not just drop the whole axle and start from the top and work your way down?

Top Bottom