Cozdude's build of Knuckles

WJCO

Meme King
So I went to Quadratec this morning to get a new winch cable since mine is rusted as hell. Well instead of buying one they gave me one for free!!!! All I need to do is swap over my hook and I'm good to go!

Nice. Sweet deal.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I went to Quadratec this morning to get a new winch cable since mine is rusted as hell. Well instead of buying one they gave me one for free!!!! All I need to do is swap over my hook and I'm good to go!
View attachment 183403 .

How cool is that! Nice to hear about a major vendor like Quadratec going above and beyond the call of duty like that. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well if you were not able to tell from the pics below my windshield finally cracked this past weekend. I got a small chip over the summer and it finally gave way :/ I'm going to run this windshield for a little bit till winter is almost over then I will replace it. In anticipation for it I ordered a new window banner today and will order a new honey badger one as well when they are back in stock

Here is the crack again. You can see it spidering all the way across the windshield in front of the lower rock hard cage bar
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453898276.240113.jpg .

Grubbicon

Cracks always suck as least it seems it didn't go from bottom to the top of the windshield. Great pictures before that btw.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cracks always suck as least it seems it didn't go from bottom to the top of the windshield. Great pictures before that btw.

Yea thank fully it doesn't. It started right above the drive side wiper and then it splits and goes horizontally across the whole window. I'm just mad that it finally went after all this time.

Thank you btw

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have been running the honey badger on 3 windshields, and just pulled it off the bmw and put it on the new jeep. I am really careful pulling it off :cheesy:

scull20

Well if you were not able to tell from the pics below my windshield finally cracked this past weekend. I got a small chip over the summer and it finally gave way :/ I'm going to run this windshield for a little bit till winter is almost over then I will replace it. In anticipation for it I ordered a new window banner today and will order a new honey badger one as well when they are back in stock

Here is the crack again. You can see it spidering all the way across the windshield in front of the lower rock hard cage bar
View attachment 184585 .

I've got a crack that looks exactly the same from last winter. Barely notice it anymore...ill probably wait for spring again myself before replacing it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well got an alignment done today cause I was having some steering issues. Yes I know I could have done it myself but it's cold and raining plus I'm lazy lol. Well when I left the shop I hit a small bump and got some serious steering wheel shake. Yup I got death wobble :grayno: only way to stop it was to hit my brake. Time to order some cheap crown ball joints and borrow a ball joint press. Might replace my unit bearings again while I'm at it.

On a lighter note i got some new decals in from Eddie! A new windshield one for when I replace my broken one and some project jk ones to replace my Nitto stickers.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454532740.705620.jpg .

WJCO

Meme King
Well got an alignment done today cause I was having some steering issues. Yes I know I could have done it myself but it's cold and raining plus I'm lazy lol. Well when I left the shop I hit a small bump and got some serious steering wheel shake. Yup I got death wobble :grayno: only way to stop it was to hit my brake. Time to order some cheap crown ball joints and borrow a ball joint press. Might replace my unit bearings again while I'm at it.

On a lighter note i got some new decals in from Eddie! A new windshield one for when I replace my broken one and some project jk ones to replace my Nitto stickers.
View attachment 185776 .

DW sucks. Good luck getting it fixed.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
DW sucks. Good luck getting it fixed.

Yea it does. Thanks it shouldn't be to hard as I know what the issue is. I figured they were shot about a week ago but wanted to start with an alignment first as I knew that was easy to get done. I had OEM ball joints installed in my pr44 when I ordered it so figure 12k miles or so on them, and about 4K has been tough miles on them with the coilovers, I figured it was bound to happen sooner or later

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I'm so excited that I can't keep this a secret. Over the past week I have been in communication with Eddie about having a decal made. Well he was nice enough to go out and have a few CUSTOM made for me!!! He sent me a pic of it earlier today when he received them! Can't wait to get them and put them on knuckles! Thanks again Eddie for making this happen!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454545976.980034.jpg .

thardy

Banned
Well I'm so excited that I can't keep this a secret. Over the past week I have been in communication with Eddie about having a decal made. Well he was nice enough to go out and have a few CUSTOM made for me!!! He sent me a pic of it earlier today when he received them! Can't wait to get them and put them on knuckles! Thanks again Eddie for making this happen!!!
View attachment 185842 .

Heck ya Steve! That's awesome!

Top Bottom