Crawler Conceptz 2 door corners with no flair

RebelconJk

Does anybody have these yet? They look awesome, i would love to see them on a jeep tho. crawler cconceptz.jpg Really thinking about ditching my Poison Spyder fenders and running these and doing some cut factory fenders up front.

I have them for a 4 door. I love the figment of the CC stuff. Quality is top notch.
And a buddy of mine just got the 2 door stretch corners for his. But they aren't on the jeep yet. Image1481118297.664884.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I went back and forth with the reverse light or not. The CC corners can be made either way. I ended up with the light just because I'd rather have more light when backing up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well i think my buddy is going to buy my fenders, if so i will be ordering those corners here pretty soon..

Well, got my fenders SOLD!! Just placed my order with Crawler Conceptz for the 2 door corners standard wheel base no flair! Super stoked on them! :thumb:

Looks like my corners will finally be here on Thursday!! Going to try and install them this weekend as long as it's not too cold. If anyone has any tips i would love to hear them. :thumb:

Top Bottom