Dale's 2021 JT sport build not named yet

Lperdue

I'm running 35's not 37's
That made I big difference 😅 you should be 7th but wont see 8th. That being said if your going to stay with 35's a 4.88 should be perfect, but if you have any intentions running 37's or larger I would differently recommend going with 5.13's.

Dale72

Hooked
It may not do that on the Sport trim. I don't think mine does either but I could be wrong.

When I use the manual shift mode so I feel like a young badass again, it will show the gear I'm in though.
It doesn't show it on mine either

Lperdue

It may not do that on the Sport trim. I don't think mine does either but I could be wrong.

When I use the manual shift mode so I feel like a young badass again, it will show the gear I'm in though.
Well that sucks I never knew that.

Dale72

Hooked
That made I big difference 😅 you should be 7th but wont see 8th. That being said if your going to stay with 35's a 4.88 should be perfect, but if you have any intentions running 37's or larger I would differently recommend going with 5.13's.
I'm going to stay with 35's for now until I get a taller lift, which will be a few years because my dad drives it some. And I need to keep it where he can get into it

Lperdue

I'm going to stay with 35's for now until I get a taller lift, which will be a few years because my dad drives it some. And I need to keep it where he can get into it
Honestly I think the best of both worlds for you may be to see if you can find Rubicon/Mojave/Maxtow take offs. It'll give you the increased gear ratio to 4.10s for the time being which is great for 35's plus you will have lockers front/rear (Rubicon) and a wider track.

Dale72

Hooked
Honestly I think the best of both worlds for you may be to see if you can find Rubicon/Mojave/Maxtow take offs. It'll give you the increased gear ratio to 4.10s for the time being which is great for 35's plus you will have lockers front/rear (Rubicon) and a wider track.
Yeah then I will have to run the wires for the e locker. These will work for now. I'll just regear these and start saving for 60s

Lperdue

Yeah then I will have to run the wires for the e locker. These will work for now. I'll just regear these and start saving for 60s
Makes sense. I just wasn't sure on how fast you was going to make the jump to tons can't wait to see where your build goes. 😄

Bear_JT

Hooked
Dale, it looks great.
You should be able to see what gear your in under settings. It’ll display the gear right next to the indicator on the dash that shows drive.

benatc1

Hooked
It's the same one I put on the JL, but we know what happened not long afterwards. LOL 😆
I had a zeon on my JL, I used it once in 3 years and that was to pull a bush stump out. Never on the trail, including the rubicon, so I figured I could save a Little money, still have a superior product compared to the rest of the market, and being my usage is low I wasn’t worried about it

Dale72

Hooked
I had a zeon on my JL, I used it once in 3 years and that was to pull a bush stump out. Never on the trail, including the rubicon, so I figured I could save a Little money, still have a superior product compared to the rest of the market, and being my usage is low I wasn’t worried about it
That's what I was thinking to, I probably won't be using it much but needed something that would work when I needed it

Top Bottom