Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Could you add me the the Wanting to go list please? (not the going list, not the maybe list, and not the pretending to go list but the Wanting to go list) :thumb:

That way if I magically show up it is not unexpected and if I don't I'm not flakey :cheesy:

Wish I lived closer

This made me laugh :cheesy:

Oregonjeeper

Could you add me the the Wanting to go list please? (not the going list, not the maybe list, and not the pretending to go list but the Wanting to go list) :thumb:

That way if I magically show up it is not unexpected and if I don't I'm not flakey :cheesy:

Wish I lived closer

The Pretending to go list is the place to be :cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
I know I said I may be going but as it turns out I got supervisor's permission to fly home so that's what I'm going to do instead. I'll get up there one of these days. Perhaps the October run. I'll be in Jackson however so if any Nor-Cal Wayalifers wanna meet up for a beer I'm always willing.

kyleolson

Yah. I will get them tonight... I actually haven't mounted the body mount ones yet.

Sorry ERAU... I spent all night getting my stupid drag link done and on. I'm not going to have time until next week now.. I mounted the tears on the inside rear frame. Couple different places you can put them there.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Sorry ERAU... I spent all night getting my stupid drag link done and on. I'm not going to have time until next week now.. I mounted the tears on the inside rear frame. Couple different places you can put them there.

No worries! Pretty sure a straight drag link is a bit more important than some shiny new rock lights! :)

Crawler Kitty

I know I said I may be going but as it turns out I got supervisor's permission to fly home so that's what I'm going to do instead. I'll get up there one of these days. Perhaps the October run. I'll be in Jackson however so if any Nor-Cal Wayalifers wanna meet up for a beer I'm always willing.

Always nice to go home enjoy we'll catch you on the next one. We're not too far from Jackson might be able to met you for a day run. I know most will be in Moab in March but Panda and I and a few others will be around ....let Panda know when.

07JKSahara

Looks good! Can you post a pic or two showing the mounting location for the rear and center lights? Mine should be here in a few days and trying to hammer down the best mounting locations.

Thanks!

Yes, either at lunch or this afternoon. The rear is in the hole in the rear shock mount. If you look under you'll see it. No idea what it was originally for....

jk12blk

Cripple - if I can get a green light from the wife, do you have room for one more? I meet the requirements. Thanks!

Top Bottom