dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

Sure............don't listen to the first drunk guy that responded to your question.........geez.

Haha I like the thoughts and advice kinda funny bout the beers haha
I'll definitely have to admit I was more stuck between the trucklites gussets and rock lights my budget may go up after Christmas so we shall see what happens
Seriously this is what I like hearing the thoughts and advice of others means a lot to me
I'm gonna wait till after Christmas and see if my budget goes up a bit and who might be able to do all 3 upgrades never know

Oh yea by the way never had that beer nor herd of it

That stuff is sissy beer! :cheesy:

Seriously, I'd say Trucklites and LUX lights first. C's second. You won't believe the difference driving with those Trucklites will make. Especially this time of year
when it seems like it's perpetually dark.
I'd say skip the cold air intake as well. Lotta work for little/no benefit. As far as Coopers, I've always had great luck with them. I've run them on my trucks and cars for years.
They actually make tires for lot of different brands.

That stuff is sissy beer! :cheesy:

Seriously, I'd say Trucklites and LUX lights first. C's second. You won't believe the difference driving with those Trucklites will make. Especially this time of year
when it seems like it's perpetually dark.
I'd say skip the cold air intake as well. Lotta work for little/no benefit. As far as Coopers, I've always had great luck with them. I've run them on my trucks and cars for years.
They actually make tires for lot of different brands.

10-4 thanks for the advice im getting so pumped now I'm gonna try and wait till after Christmas to see if my budget goes up a bit so I might can get both mods

Also I love the coopers ran them on my truck and got 40000 out of em

Last edited:
Got this for Christmas at my dads the other night finally got something to clean my soft top
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451178939.915156.jpg

Well I was correct about my budget it did go up so I am gonna be able to make alittle leap on D-days upgrades.
I will be able to get both the Headlights, Gussets and LUX's

I got trail jeeps lined up for the Headlights and Gussets

I would like some opinions on the LUX's I like the setup that Hinrich has on his JK.

I wanted to do something different on D-day kinda like what NOROAD did with his roll cage I wanted to do to D-day via the LUX's
-I wanted some color scheme ideas I had thought of a few and wanted some second opinions.
Heres some that I had thought of
-Front= 4 yellow, Rear= 4 blue (that way the blue and yellow will blend green in the middle)
-Front & Rear all yellow OR green
-Front= 4 yellow, Rear= 4 green

I think you should do all one color personally. All yellow would look cool or just stay normal and do all white. I think green or blue would look weird under the yellow personally.

Also great to hear your able to get some truck lites and the gussets at the same time!

I think you should do all one color personally. All yellow would look cool or just stay normal and do all white. I think green or blue would look weird under the yellow personally.

Also great to hear your able to get some truck lites and the gussets at the same time!

Thanks Steve I tell ya bud an accent color has been the hardest thing to decide upon.

I almost feel like D-day would start to look like a Jeep bus since there's so much black on him with the yellow :cheesy:

I'd say do them all the same color as well. Too many and it will look like a Christmas tree! You'll love the LED headlights!

Just to update everybody I have had to think about this over the past few days I don't get this sum of money like this very often and it was tough for me to decide how to spend it As much as I would love to upgrade D-day there's one thing that I have wanted to pick up for over 7 years just like getting D-day
I have always wanted to purchase an Inland Paratrooper Carbine one of my dream guns so I have decided to save up for it
Here's the good part I'm gonna mount it somewhere on D-day as a daily carry along so in a way it's part of the build for D-day
I do wanna thank everyone for there inputs and advice on D-days future means a lot to me

Top Bottom