Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

WarriorJeep

Easter Jeep Safari in Moab UT starts this weekend, plenty of wheeling there. I'll be there...you? If so find PM me i'll give you my phone number, call me when you get there and we can meet up.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Easter Jeep Safari in Moab UT starts this weekend, plenty of wheeling there. I'll be there...you? If so find PM me i'll give you my phone number, call me when you get there and we can meet up.

I wish! Its been several years since I've been. Hopefully next year!

COLOJK

When I was looking at running Ballard road last weekend the wildlife report said that it was open but that it was not drivable due to snow. I have a feeling that a lot has melted though

303DAILY

When I was looking at running Ballard road last weekend the wildlife report said that it was open but that it was not drivable due to snow. I have a feeling that a lot has melted though

Ya I guess it may be a mix of snow bashing

COLOJK

Ya I guess it may be a mix of snow bashing

Right, I've been looking for a chance to wheel and I'm in Fort Collins but I'd be weary of running a trail rated that high with open diffs and I'm still waiting to order a portable compressor to air up tires.

303DAILY

Right, I've been looking for a chance to wheel and I'm in Fort Collins but I'd be weary of running a trail rated that high with open diffs and I'm still waiting to order a portable compressor to air up tires.

I have the portable compressor to top off all the tires. And three rigs all running with winches if you want to put it to the test. [emoji13]

303DAILY

So change of plans, if anyone wants to run Sunday morning pm me. We are doing slaughterhouse due to the snow. 8 am meeting at the loaf and jug on C470 and Morrison.

Top Bottom