didn't realize trivial power trips and trolling was the entire point of the forum

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I like how trolls go and edit their info out as if you don't already have a digital footprint. Adam you are one special guy. Too bad you are too busy preaching to realize you aren't anonymous.

Lance628

I like how trolls go and edit their info out as if you don't already have a digital footprint. Adam you are one special guy. Too bad you are too busy preaching to realize you aren't anonymous.

I do love his current status though lol

martinzusmc

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447900499.092614.jpg

I thought he was leaving the Forum back in June, July & August. It really isn't that hard...get off your soapbox, quit logging in, and be a man of your word.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Oh how original! Looks like Mr. Loser KlausVanWinkle couldn't get himself to leave the forum without first trying to delete all his posts, changing his profile and signature info and of course, changing his avatar to a very flattering screen shot of me from our Colorado JKX video, KEEP IT TIGHT.

klause.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: Oh how original! Looks like Mr. Loser KlausVanWinkle couldn't get himself to leave the forum without first trying to delete all his posts, changing his profile and signature info and of course, changing his avatar to a very flattering screen shot of me from our Colorado JKX video, KEEP IT TIGHT.

View attachment 174630

I thought he said he was leaving?

Top Bottom