disappointed in my synergy track bar

shortyokc

I had actually looked really hard at doing this before I bought the track bar. Is it the better way to go? I heard issues of the track bar bracket adding more leverage for moment since it is taller failing the axle track bar mount (cracking, breaking welds or distorting the mounting holes

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I had actually looked really hard at doing this before I bought the track bar. Is it the better way to go? I heard issues of the track bar bracket adding more leverage for moment since it is taller failing the axle track bar mount (cracking, breaking welds or distorting the mounting holes

yes it is a better way to go. it will make your trackbar and drag link parallel again which will help with handling. The EVO bracket is pretty stout so i dont think you have to worry about cracking or breaking. distorting of mounting holes only happens when everything is not torqued down properly.

shortyokc

This jeep is getting expensive, only 8000 miles on it and no end in sight. So many things I need to do still before the things I want to do. I did tons of research with everything I bought and still seems like I made wrong choices. Just getting a little frustrated with the constant issues, crap products that are suppose to be good and never ending $$$. It's hard enough buying upgrades with a 1 year old with health issues and wife questioning how much I've spent on my jeep. How do you guys do it? Luckily I'm a mechanic so I haven't had to pay labor. 😢

A good bracket secures to the axle tube via u-bolt as well. There's cheaper brackets that only use the factory hole.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I went from jks front and rear to stock and the evo flip. No issues with the jks bars at all, was going to sell them and forgot so they are just sitting lol.

CrazyLarry

yes it is a better way to go. it will make your trackbar and drag link parallel again which will help with handling. The EVO bracket is pretty stout so i dont think you have to worry about cracking or breaking. distorting of mounting holes only happens when everything is not torqued down properly.

What he said. With that much lift flip and raise those suckers.Stock track bar will work fine

shortyokc

I just seen on synergy Facebook they are planning to have their dual durometer bushing in their full product line by the end of 2015. I guess this is suppose to fix their rod end issues.

I just seen on synergy Facebook they are planning to have their dual durometer bushing in their full product line by the end of 2015. I guess this is suppose to fix their rod end issues.

The new bushing is replacing the clevite end for now. Next the JJ.
I haven't seen no mention of replacing the Heim joint.

Top Bottom