Ditch Lights and other Aux LED lights made in USA

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
I was installing new tires on my KMC beadlocks and I died a little inside when I noticed they are stamped made in China. I try to buy USA and any new beadlocks will come from Battle Born, made here in Nevada. Now that my lift is done I'm adding some ditch lights and want to buy Made in U.S.A. I have found Rigid is made in USA. Are there other brands I should also consider that are made in USA? 1679709547018.png

Eagle1911

Diode Dynamics is based in St Louis, MO. Manufacture most of their lights right there. I have used their fog lights and driving lights with no problems.

duktrx

I was installing new tires on my KMC beadlocks and I died a little inside when I noticed they are stamped made in China. I try to buy USA and any new beadlocks will come from Battle Born, made here in Nevada. Now that my lift is done I'm adding some ditch lights and want to buy Made in U.S.A. I have found Rigid is made in USA. Are there other brands I should also consider that are made in USA? View attachment 386823

For great rock lights, bed lights, or underhood lighting, LUX lighting systems are made in Salem, Oregon. Eddie did a write-up on them a few years back.

TonyT

Caught the Bug
For great rock lights, bed lights, or underhood lighting, LUX lighting systems are made in Salem, Oregon. Eddie did a write-up on them a few years back.
I've been running LUX Lights for 8 years. First a set of Max, then a set of Monster RGB build to fit (they're wired in series.) Right out of the box I had faulty units each time. Their return process is acceptable and after sending pics and video they will send replacements after they receive and test yours. I think their design is flawed and after a couple years they get cloudy, brittle, stop working, and fall apart. Things have maybe changed since I bought these in 2021, they no longer offer the Monster model, but I am going to be taking them off and going a different route.

Last edited:
Top Bottom