Don't let this deal pass up!!!

TRLJNKY

Hahaha!!!!! Its the retro look. You pay more to go back. Why Ive never switched yet 😆

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

Thats an awful lot of sale regulations for a fucking set of used diff covers....fake bills? Gimmie a damn break

WJCO

Meme King
He probably got scammed buying them thinking they were an upgrade. Then when he took the old ones off, he realized they were the same fricken thing. Now he's trying to pawn them off on someone else. He sounds defensive, like he's been screwed in the past.......while purchasing diff covers....

Draconianwinter

Well you got to admit he is definitely enthusiastic about them lol. Or rather about getting rid of them lol. And a place of his choosing? Ummm how about a very very public place lol. Dude sounds sketchy. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

garndawg

Well you got to admit he is definitely enthusiastic about them lol. Or rather about getting rid of them lol. And a place of his choosing? Ummm how about a very very public place lol. Dude sounds sketchy. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

At the risk of napalm, maybe he's hoping someone out there is demodding in prep for a sale?

Maybe hoping somebody has cracked theirs and doesn't know an ARB or SOLID cover is just a cheap dinner away from those prices?

On a more serious note, price fixes everything. I bet he'd sell them if he listed at $50 for the pair...

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn you mean my front stock cover is worth $50 alone?! I better dig it out of the cabinet in my garage..haha. In all fairness if anyone on here wants it you can have it free if you come get it..;)

Brute

Hooked
I have some used paint for sale...only applied once...best offer...you will have to pass a lie detector test to prove you are not of Armenian-Icelandic genealogy...

Top Bottom