Dont let used engine oil go to waste

benatc1

Hooked
A facetious person might ask that question .....
Another factious person might answer with the question: .... 'Where did the oil come from' ... ?

Used oil has many 'other' uses as well. One of them is ... used for rust prevention on commercial off-road trucks and equipment.
I understand you point and why it's used but I believe there is a large difference in toxins that are in crude oil that comes from the ground and oil that had been refined and then essentially burned and broke down coming from an engine so that doesn't even make sense, "is the oil exactly the same? " I can't imagine many people here will support this for several reasons, one being who wants used motor oil seeping into their ground water and another being here in America we have enough issues with environmental groups trying to shut down our trails so pretty much the fucking dumbest thing to do is to lather up your frame rails and then hit the trails. you have the wrong audience here my friend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Macarena Man

How in the hell can you justify purposely polluting? :thinking:
No one is saying it won't work, we're all saying its fucking stupid because there are better alternatives than dumping contaminated used oil on the ground.

As mentioned in my earlier post .... "This is not a dripping application ..... "
No one is 'dumping contaminated used oil on the ground' .....
Hoping that you'll be able to comprehend what the OP was trying convey with his post ......

On another matter .....
Congratulations on the election of your new President ...
MM

Ddays

Hooked
As mentioned in my earlier post .... "This is not a dripping application ..... "
No one is 'dumping contaminated used oil on the ground' .....
Hoping that you'll be able to comprehend what the OP was trying convey with his post ......

On another matter .....
Congratulations on the election of your new President ...
MM

I fully comprehend what he was saying. As YOU stated: You use in on dirt roads. Do you comprehend that that constitutes dumping contaminated used oil on the ground?

As far as the election: Thanks! Say hi to Rosie and the rest of her pals that are on their way - we will not miss any of them.

Your bacon is still fucked up ;)

Macarena Man

We export hog sphincters to the U.S.A. ........ they're labeled as 'Canadian Bacon'.
It's surprising to me that you wouldn't recognize a product you seem so familiar with.
We keep the 'real' bacon here.
Enjoy !

Ddays

Hooked
We export hog sphincters to the U.S.A. ........ they're labeled as 'Canadian Bacon'.
It's surprising to me that you wouldn't recognize a product you seem so familiar with.
We keep the 'real' bacon here.
Enjoy !

:cheesy: We grind all of ours up, shape them like dicks, and label them 'hot dogs'. Maybe that's why you guys seem to import so many of them? :idontknow:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: We grind all of ours up, shape them like dicks, and label them 'hot dogs'. Maybe that's why you guys seem to import so many of them? :idontknow:

He's not worth your time! Just another troll looking to stir things up.

WJCO

Meme King
Even if there's any logic to this claim, I wouldn't spend the time nor energy to do something like this. And deal with the mess neither. I've owned several vehicles well over 10 years old, some with rust even, and the frame isn't compromised enough to warrant used engine oil in it. Again, gay thread.

eb2031d9762c57f84da3141581a3a4215506af7838ceeff2289e5cf789284165.jpg

Top Bottom