Drama drama drama

Tigrcky

I want to see proof of his certification. Did you make a copy of this certificate? While we are throwing around credentials, what makes you qualified to review his? Do you have a doctorate in assholeoligy?

Sure do

So your calling me stupid? That ain't right bro. 😡😡lol.

Just having some Sunday night banter.

- Jason

Stupid is as stupid does

Hey! Nobody asked you, get back in the closet:D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You shut your mouth while talking to me!!! I ain't brankz!!!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I want to see proof of his certification. Did you make a copy of this certificate? While we are throwing around credentials, what makes you qualified to review his? Do you have a doctorate in assholeoligy?

No no no. You have it all wrong. He is allowed to judge anyone he wants, but don't for a second think of judging him. That is not allowed.

David1tontj

One thing most people on this forum get out of this whole thread he cares nothing about earning your respect or you his lol. You realize nothing is going to come out of this right? He'll be here tomorrow so will you. The only difference is he's laughing and you are actually mad. It's the Internet boys, let it go.

Yup

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JAGS

Hooked
No no no. You have it all wrong. He is allowed to judge anyone he wants, but don't for a second think of judging him. That is not allowed.

He called me stupid on multiple accounts now. Im offended by such remarks. Is there a form I can fill out to put on file with HR. This kind of abuse in the workplace is not tolerated.

What? Huh? This is just the Internet? What do you mean I should get over it?

- Jason

ttfhell

He called me stupid on multiple accounts now. Im offended by such remarks. Is there a form I can fill out to put on file with HR. This kind of abuse in the workplace is not tolerated.

- Jason

Here you go. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392016579.148190.jpg

TrailBear

- Jason

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392016888.024853.jpg
Please fill out in triplicate...

StrizzyChris

Toad tripping now Brankz?
hypnotic_05ae66_1532487.gif

Half of times enjoyed on this here site is thems Brankz typos.

I call them "fancy lifts" or pointy heels. Plus they go great with my man bag or murse whatever you prefer.

Its a European carry all

tumblr_lbbskfSTQB1qe04gdo1_500.png

What.
The
Fuck.

My favorite, and most appropriate, responce to this whole thread! :werdsign:

Robar

The Enforcer
This is where I would disagree with you. People do have psychological problems, but when I was growing up people didn't need meds because they were picked on or didn't fit in. Not everyone won a medal for "showing up." If you didn't win, you tried harder next time. People learned to lose and do better next time. Society is full of a bunch of pansies with a list of excuses and a "woe is me" attitude.

:clap2: :like:

dahreno

Banned
Wow, how many Moderators do we need for this site ? I think there has been four just responding to this post.

Trail Bud

Hooked
trust me adam if we ever meet in person i will show your discriminating sorry excuse for a human just what its like to take a true bashing. your nothing more then a bully with a ban hammer who needs his ass kicked to hell and back fuck off and dont talk to me

"trust me adam if we ever meet in person i will show....." You're truly a fucking idiot, sounds like you need the ass kicking.
Just log off and go away.

Top Bottom