:driving::standing wave:

thereich

I've been on here for a little while, mostly collecting information and watching other people spend their money. I figured I would give a wave before some of you a$$holes flame me for being a "newbie". Which I guess I am so I'll take it. I'd add a picture but photo bucket seems to be sucking lately. I'm from western PA and usually make trips to Rock Run for good trails and theres tons of property where I live to play and explore. Once I get the jeep a little more durable I'll make it to Rausch and some jamboree's and such. Anywhoo :standing wave: Howdy guys

Edit: guess I'm an idiot and you can't use emoticons on titles :drool:

Edit: guess I'm an idiot and you can't use emoticons on titles :drool:

Sheesh... you Punxy people...:rolleyes2:

Kidding... glad more Western Pa guys are showing up. I know there's a decent amount on here. Be cool if maybe in the Spring we could do a Suds & Grub somewhere.....

Kidding... glad more Western Pa guys are showing up. I know there's a decent amount on here. Be cool if maybe in the Spring we could do a Suds & Grub somewhere.....

Hell, we just need to get your butts down to Windrock!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell, we just need to get your butts down to Windrock!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I keep hearing about this Windrock as much as Moab and any other major place. I'm finally at a job where I have a good amount of vacation. Next year may end up being a more eventful wheeling year finally :rock:

Sounds like a plan! I know I have a group just in Punxsy and some close by. We could get an even posted up on the forum and all meet up and go to the mall or something. I hear the Mills has some big curbs. After tomorrow the jeep will get detailed, painted, and parked for winter but I'm down for a spring meet.

Edit: after reading this I can't blend the sarcasm and have people read this shit :asshat: I'm really not a douche.

Last edited:
Top Bottom