Dual rig households?

ssh6314

I'm trying to con my wife into a jeep of any kind except a compass. Ide prefer a grand Cherokee for her mom mobile jeep of choice. But after my WJ project. And now the JK. She is the anti jeep. I'm gonna try to con her with the leather and interior comforts of a grand Cherokee....and then come back from the first oil change with a lift and 33's. :D

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

bl17z90

Crush is very popular around my area. I absolutly love that reddish orange that Brainchild's jeep is in the moab videos.

mrmink

Dual Rigs

2012 is light years from my 2003... the engine is one ... electronics ... and convenience features.... key fob is just one for the everyday ride.. the hardtop is awesome... take the panels of... to and from work... put them on when you go 'downtown'.. not to mention the passive alarm... 2003 had a soft top for the summer... hated going downtown.

Yep got Two, YJ that the wife drives and a JKU for me. View attachment 17264

Nice!

The wiper impression (the wipers don't clean that spot in the middle) on the YJ is something I haven't seen in some time...I can recall as a kid seeing Jeeps in snow storms that had these small wipers that didn't clear a wide view.. another one of those "Jeep Things" :thumb:

Top Bottom