Ecstatically waving from Okinawa Japan!

Thats pretty awesome you guys got a regular group. Yup, still active AF. Stationed at McGuire AFB in NJ now. I worked Ammo out there in the Bomb dump that runs along side of Spider Alley. I know towards the end of my time there I would be driving along the fence line and see a few 'yota's stuck and rolled over next to one of the trails. I think by the time i left the only people that would go back there still were on dirtbikes.

I've been here since May 2010, and Spider Alley is real small now, too much wash out, kind of a bummer. Onna again is small but combining sprider alley and onna is a half dayish. The golf course is large but its 2 hours drive so kind of a pain. I get by with what I have and make due. And we have a forum now and have get togethers go wheel, sometimes drag out a grill and have some food. What was your job here? Are you still in? and are you/ were you air force?

Thats pretty awesome you guys got a regular group. Yup, still active AF. Stationed at McGuire AFB in NJ now. I worked Ammo out there in the Bomb dump that runs along side of Spider Alley. I know towards the end of my time there I would be driving along the fence line and see a few 'yota's stuck and rolled over next to one of the trails. I think by the time i left the only people that would go back there still were on dirtbikes.

Not sure how much you remember, but the first large hill you run into is about as far as you get. Just after it the trail gets very thin, hard to ride a mountain bike over it with out hitting the fence, or tumbling down into the ravine, or both. Lockdown's don;t happen... yet... I'm just not a fan of islands, "I'm a peacock I need to spread my wings and fly!" LOL:cheesy:

Oh and is it ok for me too put a link up, to the forum the guys on island started that has some pictures of my jeep and froadn?

welcome! and i love the Cherokee! you should keep it and get a JK. :yup:

I have been doing a lot of research to find out if I would be able to bring it back to the states with me. I would enjoy that very much. Also I have placed an order for 2013 2 door JK rubicon through the new car sales program here on island, it will be waiting for me when I arrive.

Welcome! Spent three weeks there doing some MC-6 parachute jumpmaster training for the SF guys there, wonderful place!

Thank you all again. I found out I will be east coast when I return, but my wife and I are into camping and traveling. I for see a trip out west in my future

Thank you all again. I found out I will be east coast when I return, but my wife and I are into camping and traveling. I for see a trip out west in my future

What part out east? Some of us travel all over the country! JKX was out east last year, some awesome looking trails that way too!

It is getting closer now, should be leaving here in a month. My 2013 2 door rubicon is already built and currently waiting for me in Tx. I was thinking about taking a trip to Moab probably end of May-ish. If any one is interested in meeting up, and showing me some easy stock stuff that'd be cool. Hope to see you all around.

Top Bottom