Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Jonjk

Well mr Robar, thanks for your input on this thread. Like mine, I'm sure everyone has enjoyed your input

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Race baiter??? Really??? Lol...if in one year there were five or more cases of a black cops shooting to kill...strangling to kill a white victim would there be no issue? ...that would NEVER happen!
Black youth are targets...be honest.
Let's not beat around the bush. Where ever there are poor people there will be criminals!

Have you ever looked at the crime statistics from the FBI on officer involved shootings? Do you know how many officers are killed a week in the line of duty?

Jonjk

Hey piggy...so far everyone siding with the Leo is saying fear was his motive for shooting the victim multiple times twice in the head. Why chose a job if you fear for your life in the community you serve?
Compassion was lacking...most of the black youth in poor areas are raised looking up to drug dealers which is even reinforced in their cool hip hop music. They are misguided and miss understood.

I kno you guys...poor blacks right?

Jonjk

Come on guys...the reality is we live in a society where it is okay to hate a race of people. You have the right to feel how you want about anything

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey piggy...so far everyone siding with the Leo is saying fear was his motive for shooting the victim multiple times twice in the head. Why chose a job if you fear for your life in the community you serve?
Compassion was lacking...most of the black youth in poor areas are raised looking up to drug dealers which is even reinforced in their cool hip hop music. They are misguided and miss understood.

I kno you guys...poor blacks right?

Again, IF the LEO's story is true, exactly why should he show compassion for someone that was beating on him?

How much compassion? The same amount "Big Mike" showed the store clerk?

Jonjk

"If"....option # 2 put him in jail pay for his care in taxes.
Option 1 kill him. Rid society of thug scum.

Top Bottom