Electronic Stability Control

rob_bunch

So I’m getting those weird codes for Abs and vacuum pump ( y’all know the ones I’m talking about) and I wanted to get y’all’s opinion on what to do next.

I recently went to an Eaton elocker and new axle shafts and the lights were on before that. Now I have changed the vacuum line & the vacuum sensor. Aside from the backup battery and the vacuum pump itself, what else can I check that may clear these alerts and codes before I order a new v pump?
Sitting at 137k on the odometer

rob_bunch

Considering no one replied,,, I took it as either no one knows the answer or nobody saw it so I just reposted it. If there’s a previous write up on this issue it doesn’t come up when I search the forums for it.

Considering no one replied,,, I took it as either no one knows the answer or nobody saw it so I just reposted it. If there’s a previous write up on this issue it doesn’t come up when I search the forums for it.
If you consulted the many experts on the Internet, and then tried here, maybe there is no suitable response available.

rob_bunch

If you consulted the many experts on the Internet, and then tried here, maybe there is no suitable response available.
Well considering this forum is typically the most accurate, this is the only one I usually go to. Additionally most of the time, members here seem to be a bit more inclined to be helpful and not so condescending or dismissive.

Well considering this forum is typically the most accurate, this is the only one I usually go to. Additionally most of the time, members here seem to be a bit more inclined to be helpful and not so condescending or dismissive.
Are you able to share the actual codes you are encountering? Perhaps someone will know what they are.

I only gave you a hard time because you posted the same non-specific text twice.

Top Bottom