End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

I was just looking around and didnt see anything about how much a permit is to wheel at Uwharrie. For those that know I would like to hear it.

Cool. So does that mean you and your friend are in for Saturday?

Last I talked to him he was down for Saturday. I should be, but with a 5 month old that may change but I've managed to get off that weekend. So fingers crossed. BTW we went and ran Daniel, Dutch John, and Dickey Bell Saturday night and Daniel ledges are ate out and big and Dickey Bell was as bad so the stock guys will have alot of trouble on dickey ,lines will have to be primo I got hung up in the middle of the big up hill. But I guess dents and scratches add character

Last I talked to him he was down for Saturday. I should be, but with a 5 month old that may change but I've managed to get off that weekend. So fingers crossed. BTW we went and ran Daniel, Dutch John, and Dickey Bell Saturday night and Daniel ledges are ate out and big and Dickey Bell was as bad so the stock guys will have alot of trouble on dickey ,lines will have to be primo I got hung up in the middle of the big up hill. But I guess dents and scratches add character

Good to know. Thank you. I'll put you both down in the medium group if that works for you.

Are there go around so for some of the more challenging obstacles? I was just curious as far as the more difficult trails...

we ran last night with a stock xj on 28's with open diffs and ran every trail there with just a whole bunch of belly dragging. its doable just take the right lines. Listen to your spotters, and keep your tires on the highest terrain you can. Flex looks cool but the idea is to not need it.

Update on the lift install....Artrec sent me the wrong track bar mount....I ordered the rear mount and they gave the front. Hope to straighten it out in the a.m. talked to the guys at Northridge4x4 and they were on it! Got on the phone with their rep while on the phone with me. Hope to have it figured out before the trip. Fingers crossed!!!

Update on the lift install....Artrec sent me the wrong track bar mount....I ordered the rear mount and they gave the front. Hope to straighten it out in the a.m. talked to the guys at Northridge4x4 and they were on it! Got on the phone with their rep while on the phone with me. Hope to have it figured out before the trip. Fingers crossed!!!

You should of welded it on and then called northridge complaining they sent you the wrong parts lol. You might of even got your own thread because of it 👍👍

Top Bottom