End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

JSTJPN

Trevor and team. Great job on putting this event together. My son and I had a blast. And to all the WAL brothers and sisters, it was great meeting you all and I hope everyone can make the next east coast run next year.

Cheers to all.

Scrambler

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439164439.391007.jpg
My wife and I rode with Hhunter up Daniel for the last bit of the day. She got scared and decided she wanted to walk most of the way. This picture is from a video she took coming past the first ledge. I got out to see what she thought about it and she said,"That just made me question my decision to be a Jeep owner." We laughed like crazy at that. She had blast driving and got a lot more comfortable. Thanks Trevor pushing her to try some harder stuff along the trail. I've got a bunch of videos and pictures that I'll post later in the week after we sift through all of them. Great meeting everyone and we look forward to some future rides.

MadMedic

Just want to say a quick thank you to Trevor, Tyler and everyone else responsible for putting this event together.

Also, a special thanks to Chad, Matt, Brian, Brandon, and Austin for walking me thru on Friday and talking me into the hard group on Saturday. It really made the maiden voyage of my Jeep memorable.

Thanks to the entire Wayalife family for being incredibly welcoming to a relative newbie.

I can't wait to see more pictures, and can't wait to run with this group again.

Your welcome buddy. Glad you had fun. I'm ready for next year.

thardy

Banned
My wife and I rode with Hhunter up Daniel for the last bit of the day. She got scared and decided she wanted to walk most of the way. This picture is from a video she took coming past the first ledge. I got out to see what she thought about it and she said,"That just made me question my decision to be a Jeep owner." We laughed like crazy at that. She had blast driving and got a lot more comfortable. Thanks Trevor pushing her to try some harder stuff along the trail. I've got a bunch of videos and pictures that I'll post later in the week after we sift through all of them. Great meeting everyone and we look forward to some future rides.

Really glad you guys were able to make it and thanks for letting me ride along with you two for the day. She did awesome following my direction and you could really see her confidence building throughout the day. Still wish she hadn't bailed on Dutch John, but glad you got to give a try!

snowcamouflage4x4

Just wanted to say thanks to all for a great trip. I had a blast and look forward to hanging out with any and all of you again on pretty much any trail ride! Find me on Facebook, it's under Jeep Adventures, I check it more often than anything and will go anywhere within 5-6 hours any weekend I'm not busy.

Thanks again, awesome trip and group!

thardy

Banned
Just wanted to say thanks to all for a great trip. I had a blast and look forward to hanging out with any and all of you again on pretty much any trail ride! Find me on Facebook, it's under Jeep Adventures, I check it more often than anything and will go anywhere within 5-6 hours any weekend I'm not busy.

Thanks again, awesome trip and group!

Thanks for joining. Never really got a chance to talk with you much but wanted to thank you for helping out with the hard group. I know a lot of folks really appreciated your spotting and experience on the trail. Looking forward to hitting a trail with you in the future!

Jkgraham1196

Thanks again trevor for the spots and a good time was happy to meet so many new friends can't wait to ride more with everyone and thanks to mat for letting me ride along on Daniels

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
View attachment 158926

We call him trail boss now. :thumb:

moorecb3

I would like to thank everyone for putting together this amazing trip! It was a great weekend finally meeting everyone and learning some new stuff on the trails. Cannot wait for the next trip already!!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Just got home, but the long drives were worth it! It was a great turnout.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439174136.813703.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439174192.860940.jpg

My family and I had an awesome time and we're looking forward to making the next east coast run!

Thank you Thardy, Mr.Ty and everyone else that put this together, planned it and made it happen!

hhunter050

Had an incredible trip! Wouldn't change anything from the wayalife runs this summer leading up to this. Just a big thank you to Trevor for putting this trip together and thanks to everybody else for making this the run of the summer. Hopefully we (roscoe and i)will get to see everybody at next year's end of summer! ~More than a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE~

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I left a comment in the pics thread but thought I would chime in here as well.

Looks like you guys had a great trip with old and new friends! Sorry I couldn't make it. Hope to see some of you at Rausch this fall or the next trip planned after that

Top Bottom