Everyone is selling their jeeps.. and now it's time for mine to go.

ob_tj

I hate to do it but my TJ is now up for sale! I made it work for a long time and it was a great first jeep to wheel in but it is now time for a JKU! PM for details and more information.IMG_0088.JPGIMG_0009.jpg

Good luck with the sell. Are you going to buy a JK now or wait until the TJ sells?

Must have been a tough decision to make, i couldn't bring myself to sell my TJ. Didn't even consider it when I bought my JK. I like it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck with sale man, you'll be happy with the jku.. I just so happen to have a nice JKUR for sale btw [emoji12]

I hear you're giving a good deal to a WAL member..;)
Must have been a tough decision to make, i couldn't bring myself to sell my TJ. Didn't even consider it when I bought my JK. I like it too much.

Yeah I wouldn't be able to do it either. Although I'm thinking of selling my truck. Don't really have a need, although it comes in handy, but a vehicle that gets 35+ mpg would pay for itself.

Edit: Forgot to add GLWS. A JKU will suit your family well..;)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Good luck with sale man, you'll be happy with the jku.. I just so happen to have a nice JKUR for sale btw [emoji12]

Well if my tj sells soon I know who to go to for a good JKUR! I also heard you are giving a good deal to wayalife members...

Yup tough decision to make but we don't know where we are going to be in the next 5 years or so. We might have to move out of California for my job.

I went through this same thing just a few months ago, and it was tough. I'm so happy with my JKU, though! Good luck with the sale!

Bummer that you're having to sell your TJ but if I recall, you had said this time was coming. Glad to hear you're not getting out of the Jeepin world though and honestly, I think you'll like your JKU better :yup:

Bummer that you're having to sell your TJ but if I recall, you had said this time was coming. Glad to hear you're not getting out of the Jeepin world though and honestly, I think you'll like your JKU better :yup:

You are right! A JKU became the new plan around October last year. The more room will be awesome!

IMG_0087.JPGIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0094.JPG
So here are some more pictures of my tj. Great rig to buy for someone's first jeep to wheel.

Top Bottom