Evo Bolt on Coilover questions

I have a 2016, Wrangler rubicon Unlimited with Evo Bolt on coilovers front and rear, running Rock Krawler Xfactor Control arms, and 37x12.50x17 and Raceline Avenger wheels, i have JCR Rear crusader(midwidth rear) bumper with shield carrier, i also run a Tuffy security deck in the rear. Poison spyder flares front and rear, and brawler rockers, i will also be adding a poison spyder cage soon. I am having an issue with the rear end bottoming out on the Bump Stop Extension. I have not been able to make it down to see if EVO can take a look at what is going on, i am just getting a bit frustrated, My drivers rear had 0 nitrogen in it, nitrogen was added yesterday and that helped a little bit. I will attach some pics to see if it will help. Any info or help will be appreciated.20170209_080253.jpg20170209_080302.jpg20170209_080345.jpg

What psi did you set the nitrogen? Need to post pics of where the coil collars are and the slider stop is... also are you running their standard coils or their HD coils? I know several have stated that the springs are soft for a heavier jk...armor, bumper, spare etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Change out the spring rate to something heavier in the rear. If you're using the out of the box springs this is a common issue for fully loaded JKU's.

And as mentioned check the nitrogen psi as well, sometimes they are very low.

i am not sure what PSI the nitrogen was set too..i should have asked but it did not...it was topped off by Accutune out at KOH, and yes i am still running the stock springs that come with the kit.

i am not sure what PSI the nitrogen was set too..i should have asked but it did not...it was topped off by Accutune out at KOH, and yes i am still running the stock springs that come with the kit.

Nitrogen psi can help fine tune the ride, typically set between 75-150psi from what I recall...

I would imagine with your JK you need to bump up the spring rates

1. Looks like you only have 1" of travel on the 200lb spring
  2. definitely looks like you need heavier springs...I'd try 250/300 and see how she sits

Top Bottom