EVO cage

I really want to see the rest of this cage and where and how it integrates to the stock cage But from current observations I don't know how much stronger an "angle iron" A pillar would be stronger than a tubular A pillar.

It's chromoly, but I'm not engineer either.

Hmmmm.... Like some others, I'm anxious to see the rest, and how it attaches and installs, I'm sure it will be good. I think so far, aesthetically I like the look of the old school tube of the Rock Hard, but it's really hard to say from just the teasers. I hope we see some more pics and get more info soon.

I'm also very anxious! I love the looks of the Rockhard, but I do like how the Evo one seems to fit too. Once I see it in person, I'll make a decision.

It's chromoly, but I'm not engineer either.

The guys who helped to build it are. At least that is what Mel posted. He's got two mechanical engineers on his R&D team apparently.

I have no doubt the cage will be strong and improve the rigidity of the factory cage.

I like it. I had a rh in my tj way back when. And was going to use them again in my jkur. But I kinda like what I'm seeing. Thinking outside the box.

Grumper for the inside?

I'm going to reserve judgment for when I can see the entire thing in person.

Last edited:
The guys who helped to build it are. At least that is what Mel posted. He's got two mechanical engineers on his R&D team apparently.

I have no doubt the cage will be strong and improve the rigidity of the factory cage.

Well I do know the engineer. Lol. So yeah, I have no doubt it's strong.

You do!!!! Shocker..... If only JAGS knew anybody that worked at ORE or EVO....

Lol. I was just sharing what Mel posted on Facebook. People on FB were asking similar question about strength of cage. I don't know who knows who over there.

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

Hey I'll tell you what. You can take a good look at a butchers ass by sticking your head up there but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?

Top Bottom