Evo Double D

Sorry! From what I understand with the enforcer, the 35" tire package is a 3ish" lift. The 37" tire package for the same lift is 4ish".

It sounds like with the DD kit, the 35" tire package is a 4" lift just like the 37" tire package with different bump stops?

It's how YOU want to set up your JK. You can run 37's on the 3" kit or 4" kit. Same with 35's. Just let the sales person (jake) know what size tires you plan on running.

Finally ordered it! lol took some time.. now for the wait to begin..

4" Double D long arm, king 2.5 adjustable shocks, king steering stabilizer, Currie HD Tie rod and currie front and rear adjustable trac bars. all on order... Oh... and good news... I should be receiving my Pro rock 44HD this week.. :) let the fun begin / continue :D

4" Double D long arm, king 2.5 adjustable shocks, king steering stabilizer, Currie HD Tie rod and currie front and rear adjustable trac bars. all on order... Oh... and good news... I should be receiving my Pro rock 44HD this week.. :) let the fun begin / continue :D

awesome! congrats!!!

andrew -

You are the man Rusty!! Looking forward to seeing pics of the sick ass build!!!!

Top Bottom