Evo-lever vs double throwdown in the rear.

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone in a few years i would like to run the evo double throwdown system up front. And i plan on putting it out back too. From what i've seen the evolever is mainly built for rock crawling and trail riding for the most part whereas the dtd is more for like high speed passes out in the desert. Out here in Memphis there's more trails than deserts but there's alot of places that i can really open up and let her loose if I wanted to and two parks in Alabama have rally courses and offroad racing courses that i will go on and stuff but there's a lot more slower technical driving on trails and over rocks to be done here in the south east. With that being said I already know i'll be running the dtd up front but if i go with the the evolever out back can it take the abuse of the rally courses and desert pre-running when i make the occasional trips out west like the double throwdown can? Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The Evo lever in the rear can be set up wth a bypass system like the dtd up front me can handle the speed very well. Just look at moby and evo1 and how fast they run thru the desert. You will be fine

ChaosNein

Okay... Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the EVO MFG REAR DTD "IS" the EVO MFG EVOLever - IT IS THE "SAME" kit!!!

ChaosNein

The SINGLE Coil-Over version is NOT sold anymore. Now if you want to only buy the Coil-Over and not the Bypass, then you can do that, but the REAR CantiLEVER "IS THE SAME"

If you are going to run both the Coil-Over AND the Bypass in the FRONT, then you are going to want to run them BOTH in the back...

rubicrawl

Oh so there's really no difference between the two?

The 2 that you are referring to is the same kit they just added 2 more shocks that's all so when you order the kit you either get it with or without the bypass shocks but you are talking about the system but keep as referring as two different kits but there isn't 2 different kits it's the same thing

ttfhell

The 2 that you are referring to is the same kit they just added 2 more shocks that's all so when you order the kit you either get it with or without the bypass shocks but you are talking about the system but keep as referring as two different kits but there isn't 2 different kits it's the same thing

What the fuck did you just say?

werks

To expand on the OP's question a little bit, can someone give some detail on the performance difference between the more traditional Evo coilover kit (Enforcer Pro) and the Evo-Lever? Specifically trying to understand what terrain conditions warrant the upgrade to the Evo-lever and what the advantages of that system are?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
To expand on the OP's question a little bit, can someone give some detail on the performance difference between the more traditional Evo coilover kit (Enforcer Pro) and the Evo-Lever? Specifically trying to understand what terrain conditions warrant the upgrade to the Evo-lever and what the advantages of that system are?

You can go fast with the bolt ons. You can go really fast with the dtd.

Top Bottom