EVO Manufacturing Brake Lines Question

TerraJL

Hello friends,

I have a 2023 JL Wrangler Rubicon. I bought a set of EVO Manufacturing brake lines for the front and rear of my Jeep. EVO-600132 and EVO-600133 are the part numbers. I noticed that on my OEM brakes where the lines connect to the caliper, the connections look like a brick style banjo (forgive me for using incorrect terminology here), if that makes sense. The lines from EVO are a hoop style (again sorry for not knowing the right lingo). Am I wrong in assuming that this will be a problem?

See photos for reference.

As always, thank you for your help!

TerraJL

Attachments

• EVO Line 1.jpg
    EVO Line 1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 8
  • EVO Line 2.jpg
    EVO Line 2.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 8
  • OEM Line 1.jpeg
    OEM Line 1.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 9
  • OEM Line 2.jpeg
    OEM Line 2.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 7

TerraJL

One last question, do you guys know of the recommended torque specs for the front and rear lines? I have an inch pound wrench for this very purpose.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One last question, do you guys know of the recommended torque specs for the front and rear lines? I have an inch pound wrench for this very purpose.
26 ft. lbs. You can find the torque specs here

WJCO

Meme King
Also, after torquing and bleeding, have a friend press the brake pedal while you carefully look for leaks. Sometimes fluid can seep past the washers and not be noticeable easily until later you'll have symptoms of air in the lines.

Top Bottom