Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I will disagree on one front. From what I saw I think JKF is done with this guy. Time shall tell.

Maybe I missed something but did JKF say they were done with Basil? From what I read they were allowing him to slip into the abyss, allowing them to save face and NOT admit he was is shyster and JKF was FOOLED.

Last edited:

TheStick

Maybe I missed something but did JKF say they were done with Basil? From what I read they were allowing him to slip into the abyss, allowing them to saw face and NOT admit he was is shyster and JKF was FOOLED.

No. That's pretty much exactly what I saw.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That is interesting. I can't wait to see the response. It would be great if Basil was lying about his sponsors too.

And of curiosity, what's my avatar doing there next to the thread title? :thinking:

You were probably the last one to respond to this thread when he posted the link.

Rccrwlr

That is interesting. I can't wait to see the response. It would be great if Basil was lying about his sponsors too.

And of curiosity, what's my avatar doing there next to the thread title? :thinking:

Ya I posted a link the the WOL thread and your aviator seems to show up. Interesting as you replayed to orlam30

Daystar is the only sponsor so far that has responded to my FB posts. I hit everyone listed on the FHJ website

--rccrwlr

Last edited:

GCM 2

It is done.....

I can no longer take it, even though I am currently deployed overseas, I have reached out to a local PHX station (CBS 5 AZ) Hopefully they will take the time to read through this entire thread and make something happen.

The body of my email I sent to them:

I am writing to see if any of the investigative reporters would be interested in looking into a Phoenix resident that is attempting to make a living by using a false charity known as "Fallen Heroes Jeep”. The individual’s name is Robert Basil, who attempted to solicit his charity through a close friends Facebook Fan page. When my friend attempted to ask legitimate probing questions into his “not for profit” charity, Robert Basil became exceptionally defensive and began attacks which led to an entire online Jeep community (Wayalife.com) looking into the individuals charitable activities. All signs point to facts that fallenheroesjeep.com has done nothing to help any Soldier, Sailor, Airmen or Marine killed during their Service to the U.S., but it appears to be funding Mr. Basil’s lifestyle.

I am providing a link to the Wayalife forum thread that contains all the information captured over the last few days of activity and you will see it is obvious that Mr Robert Basil has attempted to cover his tracks by back pedaling and undoing many of his actions as he gets caught in his statements and outright lies.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?18498-Fallen-Heros-Jeep-Eddie-is-Anti-Veterans

Please understand that no one associated with this forum, including myself, are looking for any attention or compensation through this email being sent to your station. I am simply a Veteran who is appalled by this individual’s actions at trying to make a living off of others who do not know what his true agenda is.

Respectfully,
Greg

Rccrwlr

I can no longer take it, even though I am currently deployed overseas, I have reached out to a local PHX station (CBS 5 AZ) Hopefully they will take the time to read through this entire thread and make something happen.

I am writing to see if any of the investigative reporters would be interested in looking into a Phoenix resident that is attempting to make a living by using a false charity known as "Fallen Heroes Jeep”. The individual’s name is Robert Basil, who attempted to solicit his charity through a close friends Facebook Fan page. When my friend attempted to ask legitimate probing questions into his “not for profit” charity, Robert Basil became exceptionally defensive and began attacks which led to an entire online Jeep community (Wayalife.com) looking into the individuals charitable activities. All signs point to facts that fallenheroesjeep.com has done nothing to help any Soldier, Sailor, Airmen or Marine killed during their Service to the U.S., but it appears to be funding Mr. Basil’s lifestyle.

I am providing a link to the Wayalife forum thread that contains all the information captured over the last few days of activity and you will see it is obvious that Mr Robert Basil has attempted to cover his tracks by back pedaling and undoing many of his actions as he gets caught in his statements and outright lies.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?18498-Fallen-Heros-Jeep-Eddie-is-Anti-Veterans

Please understand that no one associated with this forum, including myself, are looking for any attention or compensation through this email being sent to your station. I am simply a Veteran who is appalled by this individual’s actions at trying to make a living off of others who do not know what his true agenda is.

Respectfully,
Greg

Great email Greg. Hopefully we will see someone stands up and see what this guy really is like, sharing with the public.

--rccrwlr

Respectfully,
Greg

Well done, Greg! Hope they step up

BDP849

After reading what has gone on the last couple of days on this issue, reading all the post posted on WAL and JKF, I have to say well done Eddie. You have earned my respect, I am a proud member of WAL and it's family, well done gentlemen.

munstie

Respectfully,
Greg

You sir are an awesome individual:thumbup:

Sent from the Zone of Influence

GCM 2

And here you go....

Response from CBS 5 just received:

Greg,

Thank you for your email. We did a story last year about a valley man who was utilizing a fake charity to line his pockets with cash at the expense of people who generously gave money to help navy seals. I will follow up on your tip. May contact you if I have any follow up questions?

Thanks

Edward

Sent from my iPhone

QRS

Response from CBS 5 just received:

Greg,

Thank you for your email. We did a story last year about a valley man who was utilizing a fake charity to line his pockets with cash at the expense of people who generously gave money to help navy seals. I will follow up on your tip. May contact you if I have any follow up questions?

Thanks

Edward

Sent from my iPhone

I've been following this thread passively and only thing I have to say, WELL DONE GREG.

I'm sure everyone here appreciates your effort.

Top Bottom