Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So far, I have found no evidence that FallenHeroesJeep is a legal entity registered with the Arizona Secretary of State. I also can't find any 501(c) filing with the IRS for this purported charity. Nor have I been able to find anything about this charity (even that it exists) on any of the national charity search pages (these are used to help people determine the legitimacy of a charity before donating.)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So far, I have found no evidence that FallenHeroesJeep is a legal entity registered with the Arizona Secretary of State. I also can't find any 501(c) filing with the IRS for this purported charity. Nor have I been able to find anything about this charity (even that it exists) on any of the national charity search pages (these are used to help people determine the legitimacy of a charity before donating.)

That's odd. He specifically states that he would "never" take any money and as you can see in the screen shot above, is careful to use the word "donate". I wonder what exactly it would be that a person is donating to?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
According to the IRS, there are seven tax exempt organizations in Arizona with the word "heroes" in the name of the entity or DBA. Fallen Heroes Jeep isn't one of them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403848844.822209.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's weird, I just did a google search for fallenherojeep and found a few images of it as I had expected but, just a few - 7 to be exact. I tried to do a search for fallenherocar and came up with NOTHING. 7 years, 300,000 miles and nothing? Really??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Or why such a successful charity that "help raise" 250k or 500k (whichever tremendously round number he's choosing to use at the moment) would need additional donations to paint the vehicle :thinking: :idontknow:

Why tap into your own funds when there are plenty of simple minded people that you can sucker into donating to your cause.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of all things good!! If you can believe it, this douche just deleted ALL his posts on our FB page and posted up the following:

Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 11.23.04 PM.png

:naw:

ROCKACON

You know unfortunately this is the kind of thing that makes people leery to donate to what seem to be good causes. None of what he said on FB makes any sense. First off lets say he was legit ( even though we are all know that is not true) and he asked to go on the run why wouldn't he want to put a huge WOL sticker on his sponsored (make believe charity) jeep. Wouldn't that mean he is supporting our forum and if he was doing a charity wouldn't that make more sense to reach to to it's members? I am sorry but he is an idiot!!! Look as a business owner I get hit up for all kinds of donations and because of people like this I have to be careful who I am dealing with and that not only makes me mad but it makes me sad. There are great people and causes the need our help and it's unfortunate that people can ruin that. So you question it like Eddie did about the guy with jeep badges and you get hated on for even asking such questions. http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/angry.gif

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Unfucking believable. He just flat out admitted there is no 501(c)(3) charitable organization. He takes money from honest people trying to make a difference for vets and then he decides where, how, and how much to give to other charities. No oversight, no reporting, no way for someone to know that their donation actually made it to a vet or a real charity.

I'd love to see this :asshat:'s tax returns. What a disgrace.

Top Bottom