Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

Brute

Hooked
Just Win Baby...Al Davis

Ddays, need your Steelers to conjure up some magic and take out the Chiefs this weekend...

onlyone

The error seems not sufficiently eradicated, that the operations of the mind, as well as the acts of the body, are subjects to the coercion of the laws. But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

-Thomas Jefferson

jeeeep

Hooked
“It’s time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day" - Vice President Harris

“President Harris and I…..” - President Joe Biden
1655_512x288_manicured__2uCy8ElCLkSUFX-dtPHseA.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
"If we don't need guns cause we can call the police. We don't need fire extinguishers call the fire man please." -Tom Mcdonald

Last edited:

trailraider

"We have recently switched to drinking water bottles out of water out of — when we have water bottles out of a plastic … sorry … away from plastic, towards paper … like drink box water bottles sort of thing.” - Justin Trudeau

WJCO

Meme King
“The blockade is having a significant impact on Michigan’s working families who are just trying to do their jobs. Our communities and automotive, manufacturing, and agriculture businesses are feeling the effects. It’s hitting paychecks and production lines. That is unacceptable.” - Gretchen Whitmer, 2022

“Governor Whitmer is having a significant impact on Michigan’s working families who are just trying to do their jobs. Our communities and automotive, manufacturing, and agriculture businesses are feeling the effects. It’s hitting paychecks and production lines. That is unacceptable.” -The People of Michigan, 2020

Andy5160

Hooked
Took a trip to George’s Washington Mount Vernon Estate. This image caught my attention

Attachments

• AEB4ACC7-619B-4EC4-B516-E49B2130D0A8.jpeg
    AEB4ACC7-619B-4EC4-B516-E49B2130D0A8.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 953AFFC0-F196-4934-8307-718A9DEBE293.jpeg
    953AFFC0-F196-4934-8307-718A9DEBE293.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom