Favourite Colour

TwtPunk08JK

My '08 is Stone White. However, I'm starting to really dig the Comando Green that they have coming out in '13. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I used to really love black and had all our previous colors in it but, after doing more and more off-roading, white has become my new favorite.

But, I suppose those aren't really colors and, if I had to pick from the 2007-2013 Jeep color pallet, I'd have to say Sunburst Orange, Dozer Yellow and Commando Green. If it were available, Trash Can Gray as well. :yup:

Pavel9934S

hohoho hoho...today in Zurich by JEEP dealer ...i think the last JK Sport in this color (soft top) live ...nice color and nice car ... :yup: and very good price ...but I'dont know...orange or gecko ...sure UNLIMITED (this car is no unlimited) ...

http://sparky.ch/auto/jeep-wrangler-3.6+sport-OfLb.html

Pavel

p.s. now a one question: can i order a new jeep wrangler jk with old color (not now availibel) ???? it is possible (sahara tan) ??????

BUT: what do you thing about this orange color car (sport) ??? should i take this car ???? this price is ok...

Last edited:

Prime8

hohoho hoho...today in Zurich by JEEP Dealer ...i think the last JK Sport in this color (soft top) live ...nice color and nice car ... :yup: and good price ...but I'dont know...orange or gecko ...sure UNLIMITED (this last car is no unlimited) ...

Pavel

p.s. now a one question: can i order a new jeep wrangler jk with old color (not now availibel) ???? it is possible (sahara tan) ??????

BUT: what do yoy thing about this orange color car (sport) ???

I have the gecko and really like it. Had the Rescue green (my avatar) before that. I like green! You cannot order old colors from the factory. However, there is a tan called Dune that is supposed to be released early next year for the 2013 models. So if you want tan, just wait a little longer...

Jersey_Devil

hohoho hoho...today in Zurich by JEEP dealer ...i think the last JK Sport in this color (soft top) live ...nice color and nice car ... :yup: and very good price ...but I'dont know...orange or gecko ...sure UNLIMITED (this car is no unlimited) ...

Pavel

BUT: what do you thing about this orange color car (sport) ??? should i take this car ???? this price is ok...

That's the one? Looks good! I like the different bumpers u got over there too that's cool, I'd say go for it! Looks nicely equipped from the factory, low mileage too, if that's the one u like then go for it now matter what anyone else says! Good luck with ur purchase!!!

TwtPunk08JK

That's the one? Looks good! I like the different bumpers u got over there too that's cool, I'd say go for it! Looks nicely equipped from the factory, low mileage too, if that's the one u like then go for it now matter what anyone else says! Good luck with ur purchase!!!

Every Jeep is an individual in itself. Go with what you want in the jeep and everyone will endup complimenting you on your choice. :thumb:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I like the bright colors like gekko green, orange crush, and detonator yellow. I ended up with my second choice, black, and love it. The black just looks so damn mean when modded out.

Pavel9934S

I think, i like gecko green a little bit more than orange ...and unlimited also ... the other question is how can I find place for parking in Switzerland (this country is very, very small) with JK unlimited ? :thinking:

Top Bottom