Finally.... A forum that isn't filled with pricks / Southwest PA

JKLifestyle

Thanks for the great greeting

Hey everyone, thank you for the well wishes and greetings. For those of you that have requested picutures of the lift, I have uploaded two current ones, I believe I have one more on my phone somewhere as well. I will work on getting that one uploaded tonight. I'm deployed at the moment, so walking outside and snapping a picture of it isn't exactly possible. I appreciate the comments though and I'll make sure to post pictures as the build progresses.

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and I think you'll like it here! There are lots of very helpful folks here and, of course, a few from other forums who try to sneek under the fence. We've got some pretty good gatekeepers here who sniff them out.:yup:

JKLifestyle

Haha....Some days it takes a running start. But it sure is fun to drive. I appreciate all the good responses guys. It's a little much I agree, but pushing the limits is a lot of the reasons all of us are jeep fans to begin with. If I get tired of how high it sits it's nothing more than dropping the coil spacers and some control arm adjustments and I'm back down to 6 inches. I really enjoyed the work that went into putting this lift together and making it completely functional and safe to drive on the road. It wasn't all smooth sailing by any means. I certainly learned a lot about the JK with this one though, and how they differ from the TJ's and YJ's.

Top Bottom