Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

DiggerJKU

Not sure how I've missed this thread but glad I found it. Fly fish a couple times a week here in Colorado but also go to La a couple times a year and do some fishing. Here's a couple from my Thanksgiving trip. No recent trout pics but I'm going tomorrow so maybe after EA7A42D0-DB5D-4810-BCD7-CE391A227D1D.JPG F8DD4690-7457-4B57-81A7-6541F26542DB.JPG

filterbiz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482300340.780597.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482300403.226805.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482300440.907756.jpg
Fly fishing Lake Crowley in the sierras
40 fish over 19" in 4 hours late august
It was a good day

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Brute

Hooked
Do any of the Denver or surrounding area guys ice fish or want to start?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 235488

And I'm 6'2" fish was a lot bigger than it looks.

I remember ice fishing with my dad about 45 years ago in Vermont...drove the bronco out onto the lake..:my dad kept the beer in a cooler with no ice to keep it from freezing

I haven't been since...

Do you fish in a shanty?...use the Jeep on the ice?...or snow mobile?

Brute

Hooked
I have a shelter, it's portable. Depending on the lake I can take the Jeep out but I usually just take the atv with tracks

Cool...lake trout is on my list of fish that I haven't caught yet...

I saw a show of some guys ice fishing in Minnesota...they towed out a custom shanty with a tractor...inside was a couch, propane stove, flat screen tv with a dish, fridge...they were watching football while catching crappies from two holes...

Are you using live bait for lake trout?...or jigs?

ob_tj

Snapchat-1353452050.jpg didn't have a lot of luck like I usually do. But anyone who has thrown an A-rig all day knows... I'm gunna be sore tomorrow

Top Bottom