Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

RUBEERCON

A friend of mine took the big plastic redneck ball sack idea and made small fishing weights that look like saggy balls. . It's called balls deep fishing tackle. Can't keep the hats and shirts in stock. Out of Tulsa, OK.

Played around in the suds again.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466916495.089494.jpg .

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466916644.961443.jpg .

The good thing about perch is. Your guaranteed to keep a kid interested. About every cast your bringing in a dink. Unfortunately I haven't seen the big foot ball size slabs in years.

DELIVERANCE

If we're talking fishing and Jeeps then this little one has a winning story in the bag. This is my daughter. She was born about 4 1/2 years ago in the passenger seat of my Jeep as we were heading to the hospital. As you can see in the first picture we aptly named our Jeep in reference to that awesome event. Here she is this past weekend with her first ever trout
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467081371.720626.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467081397.123023.jpg

Brute

Hooked
If we're talking fishing and Jeeps then this little one has a winning story in the bag. This is my daughter. She was born about 4 1/2 years ago in the passenger seat of my Jeep as we were heading to the hospital. As you can see in the first picture we aptly named our Jeep in reference to that awesome event. Here she is this past weekend with her first ever trout
View attachment 210235
View attachment 210236

That is a great story...

Yeah my nephew runs Delta Bass Bugs it's a site that sells amazing bass flies off all types we had an awesome time this morning

I'll have to check them out.

Lately I have all but put the conventional tackle away. I'm trying for a striper on the fly in the surf. Haven't landed one yet this year and it's bugging me. Lol

These little guys are always fun though. And the jack smelt have been hitting a lot lately too.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467639169.133444.jpg .

RUBEERCON

Caught this awhile back but ran across the pic today. 20lb Jack on top water. Cape Coral, Fl canal. You can see them coming 50yards away when tide is low. Toss anything in front of them and hang on! Nearly impossible to land from a stationary dock. Not good table fare but very sporting! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468267371.653332.jpg

Top Bottom