Flame "Fire Engine" Red Rubicon 2 Door Build

Christmas gifts for the JK. Wife got me a Mopar t handle shifter and hula girl for the dash. IMG_20181225_084537170.jpg IMG_20181225_084525895.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

catahoula

Caught the Bug
You need to quit doing shit to your jeep. Your pissing me off! Love it. I am also happy with my Mastercrafts....295's tho. Maybe 37 later.:beer:

You need to quit doing shit to your jeep. Your pissing me off! Love it. I am also happy with my Mastercrafts....295's tho. Maybe 37 later.[emoji481]
[emoji23][emoji23]. Sorry. I just can't help it. It keeps calling me to drain my wallet. I don't even want to add up my receipts. I'd cry. Lol

Been a little bit. Nice St Patty's day weather yesterday. Installed the Bestop retractable sunshade on Clifford. So simplistic and nice. IMG_20190317_145843056_HDR.jpg

Mayberry

I just picked up my 2 door a few weeks ago. This build is great. Question though, what tailgate table are you using on the JK tailgate?

I just picked up my 2 door a few weeks ago. This build is great. Question though, what tailgate table are you using on the JK tailgate?
It's from teraflex. I believe they only have one table. And thank you on the build compliment. It's been a joy building it.

What’s it like wheeling with the trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It's really no issue. I just have to be mindful of what's behind me while I tackle obstacles and making corners around trees and such. Last weekend we did some good rock crawling up some steep grades. No issues. Having the right gearing and strong chromoly shafts really help.

Top Bottom