FLEX FRIDAY!! Let's See Pics of your Jeep Twisted Up!!

JeepFan

Hooked
Total sidenote so I'll keep it brief: how do you know if a winch anchor is solid enough to pull your Jeep up? You can give it a yank yourself and see how it feels but there's a big difference between you and a Jeep in weight. Ever heard of one failing?

That's a great question! I can tell you this... The anchors on this trail were extremely beefy. That being said, I've never heard of one failing. Good topic for a new thread. You should create a new thread on the subject.

JAGS

Hooked
Hey JAGS, What's it like going up this the first time? This is on my gotta do list but wife says there ain't no f'ing way...:eek:

I said that many times this year in Moab. Hells gate is no different. I don't like the thought of dying. Lol.

That being said, it is nerve racking waiting your turn at the bottom. But once you start the climb, you really are just focused on your spotter and keeping a grip on the wheel as you're trying to the hold the line the entire way through.

Not as gnarly as cliffhanger. He'll revenge was a beautiful trail and I'd definitely do it again. He'll gate itself was one for the memory bank. [emoji106][emoji41]

Top Bottom