Florida Wayalife Members

bonedaddy

Definitely heading to HardRock tomorrow. Will be there around 12. Just an FYI if anyone was interested.

Then I guess we will be meeting in person tomorrow my friend... ;)

It says it will take us about 1 hr 16 min, so we will prolly be there a little before noon... at least thats the plan anyways...

Going to check the weather now, trying to decide on doors or no doors... decisions, decisions...:)

MIURA

I'm still waiting on my sliders to come in before going back to Ocala.. Enjoy guys do some crazy shit

TwistedJK

Going to try and leave earlier to get there before 12. It'll take us 1.5 hours to get there. Hoping to leave by 10:30 at the latest.

chipper

Going to try and leave earlier to get there before 12. It'll take us 1.5 hours to get there. Hoping to leave by 10:30 at the latest.

Hope all of you have a blast today. Its been raining a lot, so I'm sure it will be wet. Post some pics !!!!!
BTW happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's.

bonedaddy

Damn it didnt post when I left... damn samsung...

Just pulled into hardrock and register now... give me a shout 813-404-4825...

Dzandersen

Hello from Tampa. From Groveland FL originally got stationed back in florida here at macdill after 5 years abroad. On my 3rd jeep now. Just purchased a brand new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Have a 2 almost 3 year old that loves wheeling and a wife who wants me to stop spending money (don't we all) anyways I know richloam and Croom like the back of my hand but I'd like to hit Ocala sometime with some of you guys. Just let me know!

Dzandersen

My Jeep, forgot to include pictures.

Attachments

• 1435079074572.jpg
    1435079074572.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 56
  • 1435079087052.jpg
    1435079087052.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 1435079110746.jpg
    1435079110746.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 57

bonedaddy

Welcome... yeah Hard Rock was cool definitely want to hit it again and see the rest of it... would have done more but some jackass just had to put himself in a rut so he could "flex"... Just playin Twisted... ;)

But yeah if we are planning a run anywhere here or there i'll post something on here - be sure to do the same... I am sure we could set somwthing up...

Look forward to meeting you some day...

Donnie

TwistedJK

Welcome... yeah Hard Rock was cool definitely want to hit it again and see the rest of it... would have done more but some jackass just had to put himself in a rut so he could "flex"... Just playin Twisted... ;)

But yeah if we are planning a run anywhere here or there i'll post something on here - be sure to do the same... I am sure we could set somwthing up...

Look forward to meeting you some day...

Donnie

Thanks lol. I felt like a complete idiot for that. That trip is costing me $800 in repairs/upgrades. Somehow I lost the pins and spacers for my disconnect that day too. We'll go back out there once I install the chromoly shafts up front.

thardy

Banned
Thanks lol. I felt like a complete idiot for that. That trip is costing me $800 in repairs/upgrades. Somehow I lost the pins and spacers for my disconnect that day too. We'll go back out there once I install the chromoly shafts up front.

You break something other than the overflow and belt issue?

TwistedJK

You break something other than the overflow and belt issue?

Snapped the front passenger side u-joint and bent the outer axle flange, then found the screw in the tire when putting it back on. Then found out I left the sway bar discos on the front bumper and drove off with them there. Fun day. Check out the pics in the fathers day thread.

thardy

Banned
Snapped the front passenger side u-joint and bent the outer axle flange, then found the screw in the tire when putting it back on. Then found out I left the sway bar discos on the front bumper and drove off with them there. Fun day. Check out the pics in the fathers day thread.

Damn that sucks man. As long as it's fixed before Uwharrie! :yup:

TwistedJK

Damn that sucks man. As long as it's fixed before Uwharrie! :yup:

It will be. Just sucks because that was my money for 35's. Oh well, better to have it happen only 1.5 hours away vs 7.5. Plus I learned how to replace a u joint and axle shaft on the trail with hand tools :thumb:

Top Bottom