Florida Wayalife Members

Kapt. Krappy we were there a couple weeks ago. Let you know whwn we go again. Saturday we are going on a ride at 11AM. Meet us at the Target in Murdock if you would like to come along.

Who's up for a run in Ocala National Forest in March? Maybe an overnighter? I'll cook everyone breakfast:yup:

Ed, you should look into Withlacoochee forest which is in Inverness. I've been there quite a few times. Very nice if you want to hit some steep hills. You won't even tell you're in Florida. They also have a nice campsite there as well.

Ed, you should look into Withlacoochee forest which is in Inverness. I've been there quite a few times. Very nice if you want to hit some steep hills. You won't even tell you're in Florida. They also have a nice campsite there as well.

X2!!!!! Lots of rugged terrain out there! Hills, play areas, clay, thick woods, etc. Pretty close to Ocala as well

Kapt. Krappy we were there a couple weeks ago. Let you know whwn we go again. Saturday we are going on a ride at 11AM. Meet us at the Target in Murdock if you would like to come along.

I have a previous engagement Sat. that I will try my best to get out of. Thanks for the invite.

Is it all flat trails out there or are there any tight trails with steep inclines?

I did go up and over, with great difficulty, a 2 foot high mound of dry dirt :cheesy:

Seriously, it's flat and improved trails for the most part. You can get as muddy as you want, but it's mostly sight seeing for my grand childern.

I have a previous engagement Sat. that I will try my best to get out of. Thanks for the invite.

I did go up and over, with great difficulty, a 2 foot high mound of dry dirt :cheesy:

Seriously, it's flat and improved trails for the most part. You can get as muddy as you want, but it's mostly sight seeing for my grand childern.

Hahaha okay

Osceola NF ride on Saturday. Trying to get a count on Jeeps. Had 5 now I might be down to 2. Either way we are going to ride. There is a convenience store at the corner of US 90 and County Hwy 231 (Pine St.). Looking to meet up at that location at 8:45-9:00am.

*Anyone interested in going from the Jacksonville area? We will be meeting up at the Winn Dixie off Chaffee Rd. and I-10 at 7:45-8:00am

Osceola NF ride on Saturday. Trying to get a count on Jeeps. Had 5 now I might be down to 2. Either way we are going to ride. There is a convenience store at the corner of US 90 and County Hwy 231 (Pine St.). Looking to meet up at that location at 8:45-9:00am.

*Anyone interested in going from the Jacksonville area? We will be meeting up at the Winn Dixie off Chaffee Rd. and I-10 at 7:45-8:00am

How was the trail ride? Any pics??

The ride was good, a bit on the dry side. We managed to find a few water holes but nothing to crazy. Some of the trails were a little over grown so I'll be spending some time on the business end of a buffer sometime this week...

There is a GoPro video I'll post as soon as I get the link.
Found it: http://youtu.be/WseZtiooLWA

Last edited:
The ride was good, a bit on the dry side. We managed to find a few water holes but nothing to crazy. Some of the trails were a little over grown so I'll be spending some time on the business end of a buffer sometime this week...

There is a GoPro video I'll post as soon as I get the link.
Found it: http://youtu.be/WseZtiooLWA

Nice footage! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Top Bottom