Fordyce August 22nd.

Crippledpetey and I are gonna run Fordyce again on the 22nd just for the day. We're gonna start and the beginning and come out the committee entrance. If anyone is interested in joining let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Crippledpetey and I are gonna run Fordyce again on the 22nd just for the day. We're gonna start and the beginning and come out the committee entrance. If anyone is interested in joining let me know.

I still think this section from what I understand is a no go for a stock JKUR. Sounds like fun though

--rccrwlr. ".....and that's it baby!"

I still think this section from what I understand is a no go for a stock JKUR. Sounds like fun though

I think john (tdijet) is riding along with me and you're welcome too as well if you wanted to go. I know it's not the same as driving but sometimes just getting out does the trick :yup:

I think john (tdijet) is riding along with me and you're welcome too as well if you wanted to go. I know it's not the same as driving but sometimes just getting out does the trick :yup:

Glad you found someone to ride along with you. Bump if anyone else wants to go

Crawler Kitty

Have fun guys! Jason were running Slick Rock the Sat of Labor weekend if you and the Fam want to join us see Labor Day Camping and Slick Rock. I'm sure you've got something planned for biz but if not come join us. Would love to see everyone again.

Rccrwlr

To close this out. I will be able to ride along! See ya there

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just got off trail was a blast.

So does that mean your jeep it's still moving and you can make it next weekend? Glad you had a blast!

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom