Fox 2.5 DSC or Fox 3.0 experience

benatc1

Hooked
Anyone out there have any experience with the Fox 2.5 DSC shocks for JLUR? Any thoughts on them, looking at 2” synergy coils and possibly pairing them with these. Unlikely I’d spend the money on the 3.0s, but after having a Mojave I really liked the feel of that suspension, and there is a local guy selling them lightly used and cheap (compared to new). Definitely considering King 2.5s as well, which I’ve had in the past on JK, so any thoughts comparing them would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Dale72

Hooked
Appreciate the offer, and I’ve liked Rancho shocks in the past, but don't want my first trip to the desert which is in my back yard to smoke them lol
At least they would get used instead of sitting in the storage shed. LOL 😆

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone out there have any experience with the Fox 2.5 DSC shocks for JLUR? Any thoughts on them, looking at 2” synergy coils and possibly pairing them with these. Unlikely I’d spend the money on the 3.0s, but after having a Mojave I really liked the feel of that suspension, and there is a local guy selling them lightly used and cheap (compared to new). Definitely considering King 2.5s as well, which I’ve had in the past on JK, so any thoughts comparing them would be helpful as well. Thanks!
How soon are you looking to do this? I ask only because those are some pretty spendy shocks and with that kind of budget, I can tell you that something... new is coming out that you might be interested in 😁

benatc1

Hooked
How soon are you looking to do this? I ask only because those are some pretty spendy shocks and with that kind of budget, I can tell you that something... new is coming out that you might be interested in 😁
See that’s what i like to hear, wouldn’t probably do anything until the summer anyway, so no rush

Dale72

Hooked
Eddie would you run 37's or 38's with a 4.5 Enforcer on the JT

Top Bottom