***FREE*** JK Stock Front and Rear Bumpers

13WhiteRubi

I have the stock JK bumpers complete with all the recovery hooks. I figured I would see if anyone could use these before I donated to the island of unwanted Jeep parts (the dump). Like title says they are free only cost to you would be shipping or if you live close to Tacoma/Puyallup Washington I could meet you half way or so.

I'm guessing you probably don't want to go through the hassle but I ended up selling my front bumper for $40 today after putting it on craigslist this morning.

I was thinking about it, but figured I'd help out someone from the wayalife family first. If no one takes them by Christmas then I'll put them up on there.

I was thinking about it, but figured I'd help out someone from the wayalife family first. If no one takes them by Christmas then I'll put them up on there.

Fair enough, I was planning on throwing mine away too and ended up selling it within a couple hours. :thumb:

It's just a good move to give them away , not sell them . Karma will get back to you my friend !

I'd take the front bumper off your hands if I didn't live across the Pacific Ocean! I imagine shipping would be too expensive. Shame, the tow hooks would be good!

If you still have the front bumper, I could use it since I don't have a bumper any longer.

Looks like we aren't too far apart either.

Top Bottom