Free Shit Thread!!!

reelsilly

I have a nice roll of toilet paper up for grabs, anyone down for it? I will even cover shipping! No joke either, I will ship out this week :)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Is this where I pick up my free college tuition and cell phone? Someone else's turn to pay.

Yes, just vote for Bernie Sanders and all of your dreams will come true. (Well, unless you actually own a business and/or otherwise work hard to get ahead, in which case your nightmare will come true and you will "feel the Bern" of the gov't knocking at your door and punishing you for your efforts).

Kalums

Prepare for the onslaught, we have a new giveaway, I hope they come to this thread first and catch a clue.

In no way am I saying the giveaways are bad, I'm just saying we usually get a lot of "those ppl" when they are going on/ happening

Recurve

I feel like the first time posters who sign up for that shit, are the same ones who buy lottery tickets...
I hate those lines, I just want to pay for my damn redbull an leave!!!!

trailraider

there's two types of Jeep owners

the ones who will spend the money and appreciate it for what its worth

then there are the ones who are cheap, want it all, exploit your knowledge and buy the shit off the internet.

Last edited:

colo dean

Gotta say, it is interesting reading threads here. Got quite a few laughs and a lot of useful information from this site. Rekkon I'm a long ways from having enough posts to get free stuff. Could I use some of it? Sure. But somewhere I feel better knowing I worked to get it. Think the only thing I have gone in for was commenting on a video or two for a shot glass to add to the collection. It's taken a while and my rig is only slightly modified as it takes time to save funds. Got a ton of things I'd like to do and each year I get a few of them checked off the list. But looking at it in the driveway, I know I earned everything on it. Probably will piss off some but I just don't get this "me" generation. What happened to working for what you want? Maybe I'm just too old school to understand some of this or I spent too much time on the farm growing up, who knows. Guess there will always be folks that seem to want everything for free.

Thanks for letting me ramble a bit and add 1 to my post count :)

Top Bottom