Free Shit Thread!!!

Chad

Thanks everyone, yeah, I'm not falling for it. I changed to add to local only, cash only. If a sale comes up, it will take place in the parking lot of the local PD.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I gotta ask, maybe I don't sell enough shit on CL. I put 5 Nitto tires for sale yesterday, and some dude from Mississippi said he could pay me via PayPal and have a delivery guy pick them up. Is it a scam? I truly don't know, like I said, this is the second time in 45 years I've ever put something on CL for sale. Am I gonna get jerked?

i would never trust that form of payment from strangers and not give my address out so a "delivery guy" can pick it up.

Ranger4011

That's like the second fucker that had done that!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

At risk of stirring up one huge hornets nest, you no what screw it imma just gonna say it representing is representing it wasn't spelt wrong ,
Are you missing the whole meaning of WAYALIFE, it ain't rocket science
It's just a saying or term we all agree on we are proud jeep owners and our jeep means more to each of us then any other. " It's a way of life"
No matter where you buy the sticker.!!
And this is my onion /opinion!!
Everyone is entitled to one !!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
At risk of stirring up one huge hornets nest, you no what screw it imma just gonna say it representing is representing it wasn't spelt wrong ,
It's just a saying or term we all agree on we are proud jeep owners and our jeep means more to each of us then any other. " It's a way of life"

That is a stupid fucking opinion.

Ranger4011

That is a stupid fucking opinion.

Eveyone is entitled, and you are certainly entitled to have an opinion on my opinion, just know it doesn't bother me in the least my fellow jeep owner, I will always be proud and always be willing to help anyone I can within my power to do so even you!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

That's a stupid ass opinion especially since the logo more than likely has a patent. Get fucked

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

This is where you buy Trademarked Wayalife decals.

Ranger4011

That's a stupid ass opinion especially since the logo more than likely has a patent. Get fucked

Can you patent the joy and pride that our jeeps give us every time we go rolling , take the tops off, making new friends wherever we go , jumping up from the dinner table when you hear someone is stuck, in my opinion being a JEEPER and in this life is bigger then any patent!!

Ranger4011

Can you patent the joy and pride that our jeeps give us every time we go rolling , take the tops off, making new friends wherever we go , jumping up from the dinner table when you hear someone is stuck, in my opinion being a JEEPER and in this life is bigger then any patent!!

And I would help you out too!! If you where stuck, I don't hold grudges and I don't drag up the past to make anyone feel belittled

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

That's fine and I agree to a degree, but when it comes to logos and decals being a jeeper doesn't trump the law and flat out stealing someone's logo and design

Ranger4011

That's fine and I agree to a degree, but when it comes to logos and decals being a jeeper doesn't trump the law and flat out stealing someone's logo and design

I don't condone any illegal actions
If I were to go that route and choose not to buy the decal from here I would diffently make sure it did not plagiarise

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't condone any illegal actions
If I were to go that route and choose not to buy the decal from here I would diffently make sure it did not plagiarise

Lol but going out and buying knock off decals is plagiarism and illegal. It's like trying to write a paper and all you did was copy and paste but in doing so you changed the font size and the script. Still plagiarism no mater how you cut it

Ranger4011

Lol but going out and buying knock off decals is plagiarism and illegal. It's like trying to write a paper and all you did was copy and paste but in doing so you changed the font size and the script. Still plagiarism no mater how you cut it

I have other opinions on this matter but I'm at work and on a coffee breack and haven't the time to explain them in a political manner

Ranger4011

I have other opinions on this matter but I'm at work and on a coffee breack and haven't the time to explain them in a political manner

It's not that I do not respect other people s hard work
But to take this conversation in the correct direction without. Cause tempers and emotions to rise would require more time then I have at this very min

No sauce intended here

Ddays

Hooked
Whaaaaat?! This is the dumbest fucking argument ever. It's about respect asshole. And a sticker costs $5 you cheap fucker

Sent from my iThingie

Top Bottom