Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

The S&G went very well. Had a few people that had things come up at the last minute and couldn't make the trip, but we'll definitely be having another one in the near future and we hope to see those that we're unable to attend this one.
Here are a few pictures of our rigs and a group photo. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397887502.457522.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397887523.124381.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397887543.620612.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397887570.110783.jpg
We're looking forward to the followup run to Bald Mountain in the morning. For anyone else wanting to attend, we'll be meeting tomorrow morning at 7am at the Walmart at Herndon and Hwy41 in Clovis.

Rayz

so bummed I missed out...looked like a great time! on a side note I'll be off weekends starting in June! so please schedule more of these... and there is also the Moonlight Madness run in late June on Bald Mtn check it out!

Panda

Yup another great s&g we had a really good time with some great folks & awesome jeeps! Special thanks to ridg3runner for bringing me some awesome gifts! :thumb: I will be posting some pics of panda's new mods this week :D

JK's JK

Banned
Yup another great s&g we had a really good time with some great folks & awesome jeeps! Special thanks to ridg3runner for bringing me some awesome gifts! :thumb: I will be posting some pics of panda's new mods this week :D

Can't wait until the new mods get on :rock:

pastorwug

Great to see my CC (Central California) friends - thanks for all who were there.

Panda - call me if you ever need help.

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

You jerks! I was laying in bed and hopped up to look at my schedule to see if I was off based on the title....only to realize that its freaking August! Where has this year AND my mind gone?!?!

StrizzyChris

I've actually been texting with Lee and Rob, but I don't think I will make it. My work schedule is pretty random over the next month, trying to save up cash for the move and the wedding, plus Fresno is pretty far away from San Mateo, etc. makes it tough to do.

Top Bottom